Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Lina poderia ser envolvidos em algo, mas eu não esperaria que ela & alex para ficar lá por muito tempo. O padrão foi para mover assim que o apt está fora do chão. Eles provavelmente estarão em 1 da substituição apts, sveta ou geri em breve. Eu estou supondo que as novas câmeras foram para essa finalidade.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Lina poderia ser envolvidos em algo, mas eu não esperaria que ela & alex para ficar lá por muito tempo. O padrão foi para mover assim que o apt está fora do chão. Eles provavelmente estarão em 1 da substituição apts, sveta ou geri em breve. Eu estou supondo que as novas câmeras foram para essa finalidade.

By the way VH said here in the Forum and Jabbath here does not let me lie that the resumption of Geri's apartment would be "this week" and with a much-awaited "plus" and awaited by us here.

Well, "this week" ends tomorrow.

But anyway, why do I still believe in "deadlines" here other than on my subscription payment?

• Upvote 1

Há 18 minutos, golfer06 disse:

Lina poderia ser envolvidos em algum, mas eu não espero que ela & alex para ficar lá por muito tempo. O padrão para o motor é o que está certo. Eles estão em uma posição de substituição, ou em breve. Eu estou supor que as novas câmeras foram para essa finalidade.

Food also hopes for Eugene and Alina.

Retake of the strippokers, Apache dance and other fun activities at 4 there.
And for all that we have already seen of Maria and Grisha I do not think they will be "resisting" there as we have seen before for Jess and Sam in example.

Quite the contrary I think Maria will encourage even more if we revise her files moments.

The problem is that it's taking too long for E & A to return.
No satisfaction about these "fairs".
It breaks the charm there.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Neste momento, eu realmente quero ver alguém além de seu BF foder a merda da garota morena. 

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

her boyfriend got a call and after talking for awhile he got dressed and left--she stayed in the bed--he was gone for quite awhile and when he returned she started screaming at him--I'm wondering if she found out that he had went to see another girll----If she leaves that only leaves anna with apparently a very sore pussy--alex had it way up this morning and she could barely get it in without a lot of pain--earlier this morning alex was laying on the living room couch with just the brunette there --he was playing around with his dick and all of a sudden the brunette started sucking on it--she then stopped for some reason but started up again only it looked like she was starting to love on him--I thought for sure they were going to fuck when suddenly anna appeared--They broke their contact off very abruptly

• Upvote 2

Holy shit, I missed everything, just starting my weekend, hopefully something interesting will happen tonight as well. But I can't see any videos from last night in the archive so far :confused:

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What time did the brunette suck Alex again on the couch?

10.41 - 10:47 was good. She acted like a woman who is in love. and stopped immediately when she HEARD someone coming into the vicinity of the living room.

• Upvote 2