Anna & Alex - Part 1

35 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, I'm on the SV cam, I'm going to the timeline on peak and I'm in AE at 6:36 pm? Any predictions for this to be fixed?

1. Report things like these to Support

2. timeline takes time to load. Just give it a time and navigate easily. We have improved load-time in previous hour, so timeline loads up fast enough. However, browsing the timeline you can still experience lags. This will be solved next week by Tue. Archive Timeline will be migrated to new infrastructure. 

Ok, as can be seen, I wanted to know if this problem had already been participated and if it already had
Position on it. What you've just done here.

Just something that might help, I do not know.
I use 2 browsers> Mozilla and Google. Do not expect this deviations in Mozilla, however use more frequently for these sites, Google for having a translator.

Again grateful.

23 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

2. timeline takes time to load. Just give it a time and navigate easily. We have improved load-time in previous hour, so timeline loads up fast enough. However, browsing the timeline you can still experience lags. This will be solved next week by Tue. Archive Timeline will be migrated to new infrastructure. 

At the time when you wrote this, timeline was already dead since more than 20 minutes. A message on the homepage or here would really be nice to avoid the mess: refresh, new tab, other browser, computer restart... THX

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The problem is still the same,unfortunately.I am not able to view Live Stream or Timeline.The main page loads fine but i i am stuck at buffering.This issue has only occurred since last night.It was working fine a day before yesterday.

I have an 4Mbps UL/DL speed and i can play 720p and 1080 videos fine.I can also view all the other HD Live sites like RLC,Voyeur-Villa without any issues.I have tried changing DNS to Opendns,Microsoft DNS.Nothing works !!

Have you made any changes ?

I have changed browsers from Firefox to Chrome to Edge.Have logged out and logged in many times.Restarted Computer,even changed ISP.It's just not working !!

I have also E-mailed Support Twice.

28 minutes ago, nack said:

The problem is still the same,unfortunately.I am not able to view Live Stream or Timeline.The main page loads fine but i i am stuck at buffering.This issue has only occurred since last night.It was working fine a day before yesterday.

I have an 4Mbps UL/DL speed and i can play 720p and 1080 videos fine.I can also view all the other HD Live sites like RLC,Voyeur-Villa without any issues.I have tried changing DNS to Opendns,Microsoft DNS.Nothing works !!

Have you made any changes ?

I have changed browsers from Firefox to Chrome to Edge.Have logged out and logged in many times.Restarted Computer,even changed ISP.It's just not working !!

I have also E-mailed Support Twice.

We have the same problem!

• Upvote 1