Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

we can say that I would have preference that these apartments were inhabited only by women, couples view 4 or 5 times after they are bored, this is clearly my thoughts

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just poking a little fun at you. Looks like Nicole is leaving again. 

I don't think we'll ever agree on Nicole :biggrin:

It should be mentioned at this point that none of us had a problem when Irma and Ilona went to Ibiza for a week during the middle of their second stay on RLC. I know those girls were special, but the situation is not much different. Nicole has still given us some of the best Barca shows of any girl

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

we can say that I would have preference that these apartments were inhabited only by women, couples view 4 or 5 times after they are bored, this is clearly my thoughts

If that is your preference that is perfectly understandable, however to say that these apartments are exclusively for women is simply not correct. Men have visited this apartment since it opened and they will continue to do so

to finish, I know this is my problem, I do not love Nicole, I recognize that it makes us see the best shows, but it seems to me the most selfish girl I've ever
inhabited apartments, I repeat this is my problem

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

à la fin, je sais que cela est mon problème, je ne l' aime pas Nicole, je reconnais qu'il nous fait voir les meilleurs spectacles, mais il me semble la fille la plus égoïste que j'ai jamais
appartements habités, je le répète , ceci est mon problème

Moi, Sergio,  j'aimais bien Nicole,  mais ce soir son attitude est déplorable.....

Ses provocations avec la musique forte, la porte du balcon ouverte, elle se fout de Jessica et son bonhomme, il suit comme un toutou

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think we'll ever agree on Nicole :biggrin:

It should be mentioned at this point that none of us had a problem when Irma and Ilona went to Ibiza for a week during the middle of their second stay on RLC. I know those girls were special, but the situation is not much different. Nicole has still given us some of the best Barca shows of any girl

There's nothing to disagree on. And taking a trip for a few days isn't the same as being gone all the time.

If the guy was here all the time cramping the girls style then it would be a problem but the guy is here once in a blue moon he has never bothered any of the other girls in the apartment from doing their usual thing so i don't see a problem.If he stays like Fidel did and stop the girls from walking around topless if they want then he must go.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

If the guy was here all the time cramping the girls style then it would be a problem but the guy is here once in a blue moon he has never bothered any of the other girls in the apartment from doing their usual thing so i don't see a problem.If he stays like Fidel did and stop the girls from walking around topless if they want then he must go.

This is only his 3rd night here.  The first night, Jessica went to bed 25 minutes after Nicole's arrival.  Jessica was already in the kitchen when they came down.  The second night, Jessica went to bed at the same time Nicole arrived.  Lima was naked sunbathing and walking around downstairs when they woke up.  She was covered when they came down.

No issue.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, F219 said:

This is only his 3rd night here.  The first night, Jessica went to bed 25 minutes after Nicole's arrival.  Jessica was already in the kitchen when they came down.  The second night, Jessica went to bed at the same time Nicole arrived.  Lima was naked sunbathing and walking around downstairs when they woke up.  She was covered when they came down.

No issue.

Exactly and who are we to stop true love they look so good together

• Upvote 3