Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

What is blocking the cam 10 cam in Jess's room is it the cubbard door open?

Send an email to rlc support and complain.  She needs to close the door.  I already sent one in.

3 hours ago, vortios said:

I appreciate your comment, and yes I have information from Nora, within the group from Barcelona, I have even seen autofotos with her in a public place, in fact that photo I have seen in an unofficial Spanish forum (unfortunately already closed). They are images from quite some time ago.
It is not my intention, nor do I want you to understand me like this, that I take the opposite, it is more I must respect what it says, since it has much more experience than I in the forum.

Just punctuate something about why I do not like the presence of boys in the houses ... I think I've already said it ... for me, everything is disadvantageous ... and the advantages, we already have them in other houses, Add to these houses ,,, the only thing would be the disadvantages ...

And let me be a bit more graphic ...
1º If you put a boy in a house, the other girls will feel self-conscious about that boy (it's a very natural thing). The naturalness that they can show before another woman is not the same as before a boy. And we could talk about this issue hours ... but I do not want to tire anyone.

2º If you let a girl have boy visits, what happens with the rest ... let them also have visitors? And if the girls already have their boy in their country? You bring it to the boy too? We all know the problems that there is when a girl has her boy outside ... even the most liberated have had some other problem.

3º We all know that the girls when they are with a boy, more if they are in love, they change of form to act, we will see to see, if this that I am saying is not met with Kristy, to put a very current example.

4º If there is a boy in the house, we really think that we are going to have a party in the house, and I set the example of dancing, drinking and nudity ... what girl would feel comfortable so your boy is partying with girls half naked? Do not you think that usually does not happen?

I have more to expose, not all ideas are mine, many are to listen to people, which RLC does not seem to do ... but I do not want to bore anyone.

On the other hand, just say "It hurts that there are people who my comments bore them, surely they think the navel of the world".
Of course, the latter I do not say for you.

I think, for a page like RLC, it is desirable to see as much of the personality of the residents as posible. ... and .... As you said by yourself, a part of this personality is only shown if boys and girls come together. If RLC would supress guests, they would actually also supress a part of the openness this page is all about.

Lately, the barcelona apartment got more and more a place of isolation. The girls spend time by themself (or should i say with there smartphones) and exchanged real life with occasionally meaningless teasing shows (examples can be found in almost every event with candles, body colors or cam shows involved). Reading your text, it seems as if this teasing events has actually replaced the idea of real life completly. As if they would be a meaningful independent content that need to be protected form the real world. ... I think, the opposite is the case.

The teasing events, were only usefull because the girls shown a part of they personality that was otherwise not to be seen. Girls as Irma used the events to overcome restrains. They were really involved into  them and had simply fun. ... The events by themself were never usefull as a replacement for the personality. .. If they are worked out as some kind of compulsory program every resident has to participate, they actually create the cause the contrary and hide the personality. The result is an lifeless and empty place.

I think, RLC should support all girls actually having real life in barcelona, bacause this is what this page is all about. ... Teasing can be fun to watch, but will never be a replacement for real life. ... I think, you should not fear boys in the apartment. It would be better to be happy about them. ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww stop you'll make me cry.:heart::heart::sick:

:biggrin:

Jessica does not know that Nicole is home with her boy toy.  She is topless in bathroom.  If she knew, she would have put on a t-shirt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe Nicole will marry this guy then they get there own RLC apartment in Barcelona.  Now that would nice. 

They don't have to be married to have their own apartment.  It would be nice though.