Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I don't remember Nora letting guy stay at the apartment other than Kiko. And Nora didn't like the girls being up late or having any fun that didn't include her. After all she had to be the center of attention. 

I liked Nora but the project has moved on since she left and it may be a step backward for her to return as house queen, Nicole will have to stay out instead of coming home with her bf ( think we can say its her bf now) Nora never liked any of that unless she has agreed to allowing them to do that sort of thing now. It has to be the same Nora as i doubt they would use the same name as such an important person and its they only way Jessica would have lost the chance to move rooms. 

• Upvote 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone! :biggrin:

I've been away for a week but it's seems like a month! :cry: I've missed the banter but, nothing personal guy's, it's the girls I've really missed :blush:

I've tried to catch up on 7 days worth of post, which is a bit easier with B1 UM.

1st can I say I'm absolutely gutted at missing my beloved Nicole introducing you all to her new friend. And I don't mean her bearded bloke! Can I also say I'm thrilled she stuck with him. I thought they looked good together and hope it will dispel some of the crap about her shagging her way through Tinder Barcelona! Looks like they actually like each other and are forming a REAL relationship...

Am I right in saying, or hoping her and Jess are now friends again?

Farewell to the lovely Lima....she was great! There's a lot more to her than meets the eye....Love and best wishes for the future. Try and go careful with the old sauce and I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm glad she had her happiest time in B1 the few weeks before she left and I'm sure will have some fond memories. You built up a good fan base over time and you'll be missed Lima...xx

1 thing's for sure, if it is the Nora we all love (or hate) there will be some fantastic pussies on display in this apartment with these 3 :biggrin:!

Also, did the lovely Jess give you guys some great pussy shot, possibly an audition for a new, hopefully a less 'cheesy' and more explicit cam site?

• Upvote 5

I been with RLC for over 4 years & RLC been on line 5 years & 9 month. I was watching when the first all girls apt came on line. Nora is a very bossy girl and after watching her for 2 years she is old news to me and i think this is not going to help this apt. I remember very well when Nora and Rite had that big fight and soon after Rite was gone from the apt for good. I remember well that a lot of girl did not like Nora. Also if it her then we my start seeing the model again that came to that apt in the past 

25 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I liked Nora but the project has moved on since she left and it may be a step backward for her to return as house queen, Nicole will have to stay out instead of coming home with her bf ( think we can say its her bf now) Nora never liked any of that unless she has agreed to allowing them to do that sort of thing now. It has to be the same Nora as i doubt they would use the same name as such an important person and its they only way Jessica would have lost the chance to move rooms. 

This apartment had a very good time with Irma, Ilona, ... and all the girls at the parties ... but ... lately, it lost it track ... all this useless cam shows, all this fake, all this teasing only ... I am very sure, Nora will be good for the project.

BTW, What make you believe that Nora has not developed further. ... :) ... lets wait and see. ... :)

• Upvote 1

If Nora is back and Michelle Move in her male friend in It going to be a fuck up day for Blue&Bonnie. Also what i said about the model. That all we had to come to the old apt when Nora was there.These girls are not like the girls we had over the past 6 month. The most of the model was very boring. So it really starting to look like RLC is going back to it original format and RLC is starting to bring back the old staff that work for RLC before the take over