Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well Nora and Nicole get on well, so thats a start, like many say the only reservations i have at the moment are if Kiko shows up.

This won't last long  if nora is still pissed by music at night like she was in the past ^^ And for kiko yhea it never been good that a dude stayed in the appt exect lola's hairy friend xD 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well Nora and Nicole get on well, so thats a start, like many say the only reservations i have at the moment are if Kiko shows up.

Remember Nora alway got along with the girls tell you crossed her or got on her bad side and that was it. I give Nicole about a week and then let see how there getting along

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

That was Jenny I think I heard (Wasn't on RLC then). She came back a second time (together with Nikki, Noras friend), and everybody hated her that time.

Jenny bodyguard :) 

She could barely lift teacup without checking whether the nails were injured

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Jenny bodyguard :) 

She could barely lift teacup without checking whether the nails were injured

This is the girls that came over for Christmas and other visit and she had all the tattoos and remember the guy with the long hair which we think was Nora brother came over some