Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

I would suggest you may want to go back in the archives and do a little background on her. Love her or hate her, believe she is the queen or not, she is "somebody" when it comes to the history of RLC.

but IRMA IS THE LEGEND

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I do a quick analysis on the arrival of Nora Given the bag of food that has brought and put in the fridge, I think she already lives nearby and then his arrival in rlc is strongly supported by staf for what maybe we'll find out over time

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

Wouldn't Irma and Nora together be interesting? :biggrin:

yes it would, but think they would get along:biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, fiorellino said:

I do a quick analysis on the arrival of Nora Given the bag of food that has brought and put in the fridge, I think she already lives nearby and then his arrival in rlc is strongly supported by staf for what maybe we'll find out over time

Nora traveled from Kiev new years eve to Prague.. She lives in Kiev now 

• Upvote 1

Hello all you.

t's strange ... Nora had announced last year (March or April 2016) that she was definitely leaving RLC to go live with her boyfriend. RLC had confirmed this decision by Nora.
She has not left a perishable memory here in Barcelona.
What is she doing there ?? Frankly, the truths of these people leave something to be desired.
I'd rather see Irma or Anna, or a new girl! my opinion.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, West_California said:

this is what it says when checking my browser.......... Ray ID: 31b7d92a6934247a 

i'm ray

You should not be saying it is you on post such as this if it is not you. I could have very well been someone who  hacks first and ask questions later. Instead I waited for your answer and did nothing..

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Nora traveled from Kiev new years eve to Prague.. She lives in Kiev now 

with Kiko ????, and will he show up here ?????

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes it would, but think they would get along:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, as Thes has mentioned they are already good friends. Nora in fact seems to be friendly with, or at least familiar with, 90% of the girls who come through RLC