Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not understand the behavior of the half-naked girls, And what's next?
Personally, I do not understand that girls have to dress like concubines, for a guy who has barely appeared in RLC.

This is quite extraordinary. We have not seen girls in this state of dress with a guy at this stage of the evening - well not unless they have stripped off in front of a particular guy before ... with Dima on the first night, it was hours of drug taking before first Anna revealed her breasts and then we had the massages but both Jess and Irma have already flashed their tits in front of him. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Nicole estaba vestido y lo más probable fue a ver a su BF Nora salió hace un tiempo casualmente dressed-

It was a rhetorical question ... I know Nora came out ... and I suppose Nicole will be with her boyfriend. Thank you.
But what need is there of this scene, which seems more of a film S than a normal scene in a dwelling ...
If RLC plans to have one of the girls have sex (and I guess it will be Jess), why have to dress them like that?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not understand the behavior of the half-naked girls, And what's next?
Personally, I do not understand that girls have to dress like concubines, for a guy who has barely appeared in RLC.

Because they are "concubines" at heart...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

It was a rhetorical question ... I know Nora came out ... and I suppose Nicole will be with her boyfriend. Thank you.
But what need is there of this scene, which seems more of a film S than a normal scene in a dwelling ...
If RLC plans to have one of the girls have sex (and I guess it will be Jess), why have to dress them like that?

Please consider that I believe RLC does not plan for sex for anyone-it is up to the individual whether or not it happens

Also-they were already dressed like that when he showed up unnanounced

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... Que no hacen esto para el tipo ... que hacen esto para los espectadores ... :)

Por cierto, ... no pensar en ello ... acaba de ver lo que te gusta más ... 2 medias chicas desnudas y un buen tipo tienen un poco de bicarbonato de diversión (B1)? ... O ... Dos niñas mirando a sus teléfonos inteligentes (B2)? ... Sólo Klick el apartamento que te guste más. ...;) 

Then you have not understood me. Surely the translation is not correct.
That Jess or Irma fucked with that guy does not bother me ... if I like it I'll see it, but, there will be other houses I can contemplate ...
It's in the way it raises it.
Girls who receive a "stranger" half naked.
These girls are not club, where the girls receive you half naked.
In fact, the girls for the holidays, has always been dressed in a more or less elegant way ...
In fact, when Mich and her friend arrived, Nora changed, almost instantly, Jess also changed the moment and Nicole did the same, and look that they ended up naked in front of the friend.
That's what I want you to understand. They do not need to dress like club girls. They have to have a little class.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Por favor, considero que creo RLC no tiene planes para el sexo para cualquier persona, le corresponde a la persona si es o no sucede

También, ya que estaban vestidos como cuando se presentó unnanounced

There is no access to floors. The girls know before they come, who comes, so he had to tell them that he was going.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Please consider that I believe RLC does not plan for sex for anyone-it is up to the individual whether or not it happens

Also-they were already dressed like that when he showed up unnanounced

Unless he knows them really well - is he The Emperor - then both could have put more clothes on, Jess at least a bra. Sex is never planned by RLC. Milena brought guys to have sex with the girls, on with her and maybe the drug guy was fairly certain he would have sex with Stella but that night more than one girl was considered a target. First Lima was mentioned but was unconscious, then Milena was suggesting Belle, after I think more than 1 guy wanted Caro and who knows what happened when she was out the apartment - probably nothing given the state she was in but sex was the intention when she left the flat only to return 20-30 minutes later. But no sex is planned by RLC but maybe some of the girls have other ideas - I doubt tonight Nora or Irma have intended anything for Jessica.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Esto es bastante extraordinario. No hemos visto a las niñas en este estado de vestido con un chico en esta etapa de la noche - no así a menos que hayan despojado frente a un tipo particular antes ... con Dima en la primera noche, que era hora de consumo de drogas antes del primer Anna reveló sus pechos y luego teníamos los masajes pero ambos Jess e Irma ya hemos destellaban sus tetas delante de él. 

That is behavior I do not understand. People say and you know that they speak very badly of gentlemen who pay, they base their comments, that this boy, is known through Lima, remember that it was an invitation from her, before leaving.
We all know the trajectory of Lima.
So it would not be so bizarre that this was very far from reality.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

That is behavior I do not understand. People say and you know that they speak very badly of gentlemen who pay, they base their comments, that this boy, is known through Lima, remember that it was an invitation from her, before leaving.
We all know the trajectory of Lima.
So it would not be so bizarre that this was very far from reality.

If you knew the history of this apt and saw the pictures- you would know that he is known to Nora and he was there previously when she was first in this apt.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Then you have not understood me. Surely the translation is not correct.
That Jess or Irma fucked with that guy does not bother me ... if I like it I'll see it, but, there will be other houses I can contemplate ...
It's in the way it raises it.
Girls who receive a "stranger" half naked.
These girls are not club, where the girls receive you half naked.
In fact, the girls for the holidays, has always been dressed in a more or less elegant way ...
In fact, when Mich and her friend arrived, Nora changed, almost instantly, Jess also changed the moment and Nicole did the same, and look that they ended up naked in front of the friend.
That's what I want you to understand. They do not need to dress like club girls. They have to have a little class.

I actually do not know why he is there. ... I thought he was picking up Nora, to some event both invited. ... Now Nora is gone and he is still there.

Anyway, it do not matter. ... If you like to have fun watching this apartments, it is best to not think about them to much. ... As long as the actions (e.g. half naked backing) are fun to watch because the residents have fun honestly, they do not need to be meaningful. The action itself is the reason. :)

BTW, Because you do not know what will happen, you should not assume something will happen between this guy and Irma or Jessica. Especially, is there is not even a tiny bit of ground for this assumption.

• Upvote 3