Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nora will never have sex in front of the camera with Irma but you just keep watching and you see them go in the laundry sooner or later. Have you done seen Irma and Nora go in the down stair bath room alone. Rite done caught Melinda and Nora out on the balcony. You should have seen the look on Rite face. It told the whole story. 

You're right I believe on this one Blue&Bonnie.  If Nora was ever going to have sex with a girl where everybody could see it, then it will have to be a last ditch effort and RLC will have to be in serious trouble and losing customers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Never say never.  You never know.

No sex in Barca for a year then Dima turns up. First night Anna massages the girls and Dima with a little writhing between Anna and Lola but still nothing special. Then the next night Belle sticks a dildo up 4 girls ... and many many people were telling us nothing like that would ever happen. When people say never what they mean is that things are very unlikely to happen, but that doesn't mean they couldn't.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No sex in Barca for a year then Dima turns up. First night Anna massages the girls and Dima with a little writhing between Anna and Lola but still nothing special. Then the next night Belle sticks a dildo up 4 girls ... and many many people were telling us nothing like that would ever happen. When people say never what they mean is that things are very unlikely to happen, but that doesn't mean they couldn't.

That's what keeps us coming back ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BrattemitLatte6 said:

I missed the moment when she took off that kitchen apron. Did she take it off in front of him?

So did I ... but he'd already seen her nipples so it wouldn't surprise me. I assume she changed upstairs though.

• Upvote 1