Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I really like Nicole. She is my favorite on this site. But I am suspicious of her behavior. I want her to really be in a relationship with this Spanish guy as he seems nice. But I raised four girls and there is something that is not setting well with me regarding her. I am suspicious and I believe it relates to her casual way of hooking up and having unprotected sex. I seem to be more critical of her because I want her to be successful in staying in Spain as she desires. Thank you for your comments.

Hey, sounds like you care for her nearly as much as me. I'm totally smitten with her so I watch her very closely when I can, I don't agree with the unprotected sex but I'm getting on a bit and out of the loop now :blush:,

I think she's a bright girl, apart from arranging a date at 3 in the morning a few weeks ago. She must feel that unprotected sex with Miguel isn't an issue. To me they look like a good couple and it looks like a real relationship (unless it's set up by RLC....joke :dodgy:)

I don't think she's flirted with anyone since she's been with her boyfriend, certainly not that we can see. A bloke sitting with his legs over you isn't classed as flirting in my world...:blush:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I really like Nicole. She is my favorite on this site. But I am suspicious of her behavior. I want her to really be in a relationship with this Spanish guy as he seems nice. But I raised four girls and there is something that is not setting well with me regarding her. I am suspicious and I believe it relates to her casual way of hooking up and having unprotected sex. I seem to be more critical of her because I want her to be successful in staying in Spain as she desires. Thank you for your comments.

Obviously you are right about the unprotected sex. Maybe she made him have a test before hand but until you are in a proper relationship it is a bit of stupid risk and even then with some of the BFs having sex with other women Ukrainians do seem not to have got the message drummed into us since the mid 80s. Again be worried but it is nicer for us to watch.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yo amo España. Estado allí un número de veces. No Barcelona tanto como las zonas al suroeste entre Málaga y Marbella. Si alguno de ustedes tiene la oportunidad de visitar España. Lo triste es la tasa de desempleo y subempleo de la población de 18 a 25 años.

No es para tanto, mas problemas tiene USA

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe if Nicole came and jumped in........................we would get some action !  She is one hot piece !

Have to be a big jump Slider cos she's out playing with her BF but you're right,  my girl is 1 hot piece...I'm starting to sound like BB with Belle, well not quite....

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Have to be a big jump Slider cos she's out playing with her BF but you're right,  my girl is 1 hot piece...I'm starting to sound like BB with Belle, well not quite....

Maybe she'll come back early...........................LOL !!

• Upvote 1