Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

ok- this is what Iremember, and someone correct me if I am wrong

on her first visit- she told  ???? that she has had been with women, but prefers men, on her second visit she told ???? (polya- maybe), that she does not eat pussy, and held up 2 fingers in a V, and stuck out her tongue, and said no, no, no- I won't so that.

so you all come to your own conclusions- ok ??????

She likes fingers......:blush:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

ok- this is what Iremember, and someone correct me if I am wrong

on her first visit- she told  ???? that she has had been with women, but prefers men, on her second visit she told ???? (polya- maybe), that she does not eat pussy, and held up 2 fingers in a V, and stuck out her tongue, and said no, no, no- I won't so that.

so you all come to your own conclusions- ok ??????

The conversation about Irma's sexuality on her second visit revolved around a conversation she had with Ilona after a night out. A mutual friend (female) was dancing with them, Irma assumed she was just having fun and reciprocated, dancing and flirting with the girl. Irma did not realise that the girl was actually a lesbian, and the girl started kissing Irma. She was shocked, and pulled away.

Ilona and Irma were recalling this, and Ilona said to Irma "You don't like it?" (Lesbian sex.) Irma said she did not want it, but it was not clear whether she just did not want it with this girl, or with any girl.

My own opinion is that Irma is pretty straight outside the apartment, but would be more than happy to put on a lesbian show on RLC, with the right girl, under the right conditions

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

The conversation about Irma's sexuality on her second visit revolved around a conversation she had with Ilona after a night out. A mutual friend (female) was dancing with them, Irma assumed she was just having fun and reciprocated, dancing and flirting with the girl. Irma did not realise that the girl was actually a lesbian, and the girl started kissing Irma. She was shocked, and pulled away.

Ilona and Irma were recalling this, and Ilona said to Irma "You don't like it?" (Lesbian sex.) Irma said she did not want it, but it was not clear whether she just did not want it with this girl, or with any girl.

My own opinion is that Irma is pretty straight outside the apartment, but would be more than happy to put on a lesbian show on RLC, with the right girl, under the right conditions

thank you Ben- appreciate it