Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

58 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

la nora actuelle n'a rien a voir avec la nora des 3 dernières années!!! nora aujourd'hui est exhibitionniste, dépravée et presque homosexuelle, . . .

The current nora has nothing to do with the nora of the last 3 years !!! Nora today is exhibitionist, depraved and almost homosexual,  . . .

I agree, to a large extent. The change after her first apartment with Kiko was obvious. However, I believe her motivations are because she has become a very ambitious businesswoman to the exclusion of all else.

Je suis d'accord, dans une large mesure. Le changement après son premier appartement avec Kiko était évident. Cependant, je crois que ses motivations sont parce qu'elle est devenue une femme d'affaires très ambitieuse à l'exclusion de tout le reste.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree, to a large extent. The change after her first apartment with Kiko was obvious. However, I believe her motivations are because she has become a very ambitious businesswoman to the exclusion of all else.

Je suis d'accord, dans une large mesure. Le changement après son premier appartement avec Kiko était évident. Cependant, je crois que ses motivations sont parce qu'elle est devenue une femme d'affaires très ambitieuse à l'exclusion de tout le reste.

As I keep repeating people who think what goes on in Barcelona is spontaneous and girls living their real lives is welcome to their opinion. I don't share it nor the story that is going on about what happened the previous night as though everything is unexpected. That's what they want you to think. Do you ever the girls referring to their real names? They know everything is translated of have discussed this. If they have a story they will stick to it. But if you say anything on this board you do get attacked as I did repeatedly about contracts and bonuses by a lot of people who told me they knew better until the truth is revealed. When girls talk about why they are away, what their relationships truly are, where and how they met a guy, it is their version of events and not necessarily the truth. This does not mean that the vast majority of what is said is not truthful such as the conversation about sleeping on the couch yesterday but please remember that not all of it is because the girls find themselves in artificial situations.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As I keep repeating people who think what goes on in Barcelona is spontaneous and girls living their real lives is welcome to their opinion. I don't share it nor the story that is going on about what happened the previous night as though everything is unexpected. That's what they want you to think. Do you ever the girls referring to their real names? They know everything is translated of have discussed this. If they have a story they will stick to it. But if you say anything on this board you do get attacked as I did repeatedly about contracts and bonuses by a lot of people who told me they knew better until the truth is revealed. When girls talk about why they are away, what their relationships truly are, where and how they met a guy, it is their version of events and not necessarily the truth. This does not mean that the vast majority of what is said is not truthful such as the conversation about sleeping on the couch yesterday but please remember that not all of it is because the girls find themselves in artificial situations.  

LMAO......SMOKE & MIRROR'S MY FRIENDS....SMOKE & MIRRORS!

Thanks BB!!

34 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It all boils down to pure greed!  People are willing to do anything for the mighty dollar and to maintain their current lavish, partying, sex filled, stay up late and sleep in lifestyle.  Nora has become just that,  along with every girl that graces the Barca apartment doorsteps!!  None of these girls would make it in the real world trying to hold down a good job.....they couldn't do it!!   Why do you think they do what they do?  They want to live by their schedule and nobody else's.  They want quick money, they want to travel to luxurious places, be wined and dined by sugar daddy's all over the world hoping for something that they might get but in the end won't want.  I'm rambling because I'm tired.....nuff said.

• Upvote 2

I think these girls are very real; but in a way that's vastly different when compared to the Maya's, Alma's, Lora's and Meerkats of the world. They, by profession, show off. That is what they do, and they do it when wealthy men walk by them on the street, when they are getting free drinks to dance with guys at fancy night clubs, and they continue their youthful antics when on the stage at RLC. In that sense, they are very real. They have no need to be librarians -- well, at least not while they're young and their bodies hold out. RLC cannot be faulted for failing to provide a variety of different kinds of tenants for their viewers. Barc1, Barc2, and K&K are their window dressing for the younger studs within us. I simply prefer the non-model girls over in Siberia or the talented students at St. Petes. (But I wouldn't kick any of the RLC girls out of bed for eating crackers in bed! :biggrin:)

Still, an oath of loyalty to a Queen is a permanent contract. Now excuse me while I go attend the daily Goddess worship service... 

• Upvote 4

Just a little background on the Modeling scene in Russia. Skip through it if you wish, but it does deal with a variety of agencies including those who hire them to dance & look pretty in exchange for drinks & possible mates. (Krasnoyark gets a mention at 4:02. I think that Paul fishing at the river bank!)

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just a little background on the Modeling scene in Russia. Skip through it if you wish, but it does deal with a variety of agencies including those who hire them to dance & look pretty in exchange for drinks & possible mates. (Krasnoyark gets a mention at 4:02. I think that Paul fishing at the river bank!)

Thanks Foamy! Gives a good behind the scene look at what the models go through..  

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They were there SC.  You just weren't looking in the right places!

Girls were around back in the day but they didn't Dress like the crowd does today which makes them look hot.  It was all Skirts down below the knees, Curly Hair and dressing like Hillbillies back in the 50's and 60's. Most girls never knew what a Razor Blade it was all Hairy Pussies. The time we are in now it's all completely different.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

hey foamy your girl Nora is back just for you I am very happy for you :-) :-) :-) :-) 

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

la nora actuelle n'a rien a voir avec la nora des 3 dernières années!!! nora aujourd'hui est exhibitionniste, dépravée et presque homosexuelle, alors qu'elle a toujours démontré le contraire jusqu'à présent!!! l'ancienne nora n'aurait JAMAIS participé à des soirées débridées, des filles qui se lèchent et se mettent nues devant ses amis de Barcelone!!! jamais l'ancienne nora n'aurait accepté qu'un ami ancien se fasse laver le cul par 2 de ses colocataires nues et délurées sous la douche!!!! tous ceux qui connaissent nora depuis 3 ans, savent que cette nouvelle nastya n'est pas la vraie nora!!! seul l'argent peut la transformer à ce point!!! une chose est sûr, c'est que la reine est tombée de son trône, pour se rabaisser au niveau du caniveau, et des milliers de suka sans intérêt!!!! je pense que kiko n'est plus dans sa vie, et que la grande majorité de ses amis sont dégoutés!!!! la reine nora n'est plus, vive la reine!!!!

The current nora has nothing to do with the nora of the last 3 years !!! Nora today is exhibitionist, depraved and almost homosexual, while she has always demonstrated the contrary so far !!! The old nora would NEVER have participated in unbridled parties, girls who lick themselves and naked in front of his friends of Barcelona! Never the old nora would have accepted an old friend washed his ass by 2 of his roommates naked and sulky in the shower !!!! All those who know nora for 3 years, know that this new nastya is not the true nora! Only money can transform it at this point! One thing is certain is that the queen fell from her throne, to go down to the level of the gutter, and thousands of suka without interest !!!! I think that kiko is no longer in his life, and that the vast majority of his friends are disgusted !!!! The queen nora is no more, long live queen !!!! Nora had the choice between simplicity and stupre, she chose !!!

https://vk.com/video142285577_163112783

I never like old Nora I like this one olden days  I use to call her daed fish Now I like what she is doing I hope she dose  more I hope she make up with Irma I don't think it happens but I am wishing :-)