Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of glad it shows some girls still hold high standards on themselves, Ive been a little disappoointed with Irma since the guy thing, its one thing to show yourself to us, but to let a man touch you that you don't know?  It bothered me a lil bit I gotta say, and its not even about her its women in general when you see so many girls open and willing to do so much with strange men you start to wonder if you yourself are with someone that can't be trusted like that as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnaryanus said:

I'm kind of glad it shows some girls still hold high standards on themselves, Ive been a little disappoointed with Irma since the guy thing, its one thing to show yourself to us, but to let a man touch you that you don't know?  It bothered me a lil bit I gotta say, and its not even about her its women in general when you see so many girls open and willing to do so much with strange men you start to wonder if you yourself are with someone that can't be trusted like that as well.

She does know him, they met during her first stay

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I guess he means the shower in the restroom, Cam 8. It's not on cam

Correct, you can just see the glass door open when it's used by a guest. Never seen K or K use it.

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

are you sure there is a shower in this room ?

4 hours ago, Spoon said:

Correct, you can just see the glass door open when it's used by a guest. Never seen K or K use it.

Fairly sure, I've never seen it used but others have mentioned it before

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She does know him, they met during her first stay

Well I guess that eases my mind a lil, but do you understand what I am saying though, its like a reflection of what girls are like as a whole now a days...  and I am surprised I forgot him Ive been watching for a good 2 to 3 years now.