Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Well i learnt something today...that girls can be as (or even more) excited about sex as men....the way Nora was so super excited...for a few minutes she looked like Anna to me.....however Nora can easily get a way better guy...infact most guys that come to Barca are awkward...that guy that came a cpl of nights back was somewhat better...atleast he looked manly....

From what I've seen Kiko is a good guy. Looks a little goofy with that goatee but he takes good care of Nora when he's around (as does Nora with him), he got confidence and wasn't tempted by other girls when they walked around half nude. Nora could do a lot worse than Kiko.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

So he only came for a quickie....wont stay overnight....that is bad...coz under the present scenario i dont see much happening between Nora Irma...so its better Irma stays with Jessica...

But i agree that Irma has indirectly got two more victims....Nora was too turned on coz of Irma and that night Nicole was not able to hold herself back after seeing them in bath and touching Irma...

So this means the guy lives in Barcelona...so what does Nora do when she is in Russia....

It seems if they have an appointment. ... It was the fastest visit with sex i ever saw.

Hello, Sex, Fast clean up, New dresses, Remove the bedspread and almost run out of the apartment. ... Everything in about 35 minutes. ... :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Well i learnt something today...that girls can be as (or even more) excited about sex as men....the way Nora was so super excited...for a few minutes she looked like Anna to me.....however Nora can easily get a way better guy...infact most guys that come to Barca are awkward...that guy that came a cpl of nights back was somewhat better...atleast he looked manly....

It was more than just sex. Nora and Kiko have literally been together for years. They've had their own apartment for about a year, then lived together in B1 for a while before moving out. It wasn't just sex Nora was excited about, she's in love with this dude.

• Upvote 4

Just now, MrBox said:

It seems if they have an appointment. ... It was the fastest visit with sex i ever saw.

Hello, Sex, Fast clean up, New dresses, Remove the bedspread and almost run out of the apartment. ... Everything in about 35 minutes. ... :biggrin:

haha...dont know if he is her permanent bf...if he lives in Spain all year round then definitely she has other guys when she returns....but i am sure all these guys are also paid by RLC otherwise she and other girls could easily go to their place for sex.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It was more than just sex. Nora and Kiko have literally been together for years. They've had their own apartment for about a year, then lived together in B1 for a while before moving out. It wasn't just sex Nora was excited about, she's in love with this dude.

The guy is lucky...she is beautiful and a nice girl overall.....but i think eastern europe is a place when even Pauls and Levs are also lucky....

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha ... non so se lui è il suo bf permanente ... se vive in Spagna, durante tutto l'anno quindi sicuramente ha altri ragazzi quando torna .... ma sono sicuro che tutti questi ragazzi sono a carico RLC altrimenti lei e altre ragazze potrebbero facilmente andare al loro posto per il sesso.

nora aveva condom in portafoglio....

e modello diverso da quello di nico.

per me è uno scopa amico

Just now, Zinc said:

haha...dont know if he is her permanent bf...if he lives in Spain all year round then definitely she has other guys when she returns....but i am sure all these guys are also paid by RLC otherwise she and other girls could easily go to their place for sex.

They were a nice couple in the past. It seems to be still the case. :)

I expect that every one that has sex on RLC get compensated by RLC in some way. ... It is only fair in this way and otherwise we would see nothing.