Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Irma never ceases to amaze me, she is just made for this. No matter what's going on she can make it sexy.

She's not even, very often, the best looking girl in the room but just oozes sex appeal and unlike so many others I never seem to tire of her.

I 100% agree except that Irma is the best looking girl in any room no matter who else is in the room :biggrin:

There is not one person on Earth I would rather bang. Seriously. Second place is Cara Delevingne :cool:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xide said:

Yeah Irma rocks, BUT hey Nora has come along way away  from her past.....i am surprised.

Agreed this is the same woman whose idea of fun was playing twister and going on a rampage if a girl brought a guy over, for the things she is taking part in now its amazing

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Agreed this is the same woman whose idea of fun was playing twister and going on a rampage if a girl brought a guy over, for the things she is taking part in now its amazing

Every Orchestra needs a Conductor to function properly :biggrin:

Jesus Ben, there ya ago talking about my wife Irma again. Patience Bro, you can have her when I'm finished and that may not be in this lifetime.:angry::biggrin:   Btw, did ya notice how everybody seemed to smile more and get along when Irma came back.  Whatever RLC is paying her or giving her; it ain't enough.  She can take a disaster like B1 was and turn it into the best of the rest....:heart:

• Upvote 2