Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Those of you who bitch about Nicole getting a massage (bu-hu she has a boyfriend whining etc...). She had a innocent masage..Not like Jess who might or might not have a boyfriend ;)   Where isyour whining and "anger" against Jess? ;)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He's not, he's an old friend of Nora. The girls invited him back after the last visit, which was unplanned. They just like him, it's not so unusual, he's good-looking, a gent, and obviously good with his hands :biggrin:

Anyway, enough of this for me tonight, goodnight everyone

Night Ben - Great Night

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He's not, he's an old friend of Nora. The girls invited him back after the last visit, which was unplanned. They just like him, it's not so unusual, he's good-looking, a gent, and obviously good with his hands :biggrin:

Anyway, enough of this for me tonight, goodnight everyone

Sorry, Ben. As you know I could not see who he was.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Those of you who bitch about Nicole getting a massage (bu-hu she has a boyfriend whining etc...). She had a innocent masage..Not like Jess who might or might not have a boyfriend ;)   Where isyour whining and "anger" against Jess? ;)

if you Think thats a regular massage you are outside your mind!!! As for Jess, its all speculations ;) but from what we are sure of - Nicole has gotten her fuck on for the past couple of weeks with the same guy that I claim to be her bf, while Jess at her most have earned some dineros dancing in front of her cam....

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Not bitching about a boyfriend. It is about how she barged in to watch and then not moving to her own room for a massage. Nicole wants what she wants and no one else counts.

• Upvote 1