Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

This guy either has a bad case of erectile dysfunction , is gay or has HIV and doesn't want to infect anyone..........even using a condom !

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

Jealousy is the issue like it is for a lot of the people here.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Spoon said:

One thing I wanted to mention yesterday but got .. umm.. distracted... is that it all happened with little alcohol and no drugs, in contrast to the B2 partying some time ago. They did drink some wine but it wasn't excessive as far as I could tell.  I liked it this way.

yep only one bottle white wine for three ;)

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

You surprised me Box i thought you were against guys in the apartment

Why sould i be against guys in barcelona. ... Almost all good events were in some kind related to them (e.g. the party nights and the events with Rus). 

Most of the guys had known to behave nicely and were liked by the girls. ... If the girls have fun, it is fun to watch. ... :cool:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Spoon said:

One thing I wanted to mention yesterday but got .. umm.. distracted... is that it all happened with little alcohol and no drugs, in contrast to the B2 partying some time ago. They did drink some wine but it wasn't excessive as far as I could tell.  I liked it this way.

Well, Irma did finish a bottle of wine on her own, but she didn't seem drunk

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep only one bottle white wine for three ;)

I thought Irma drank a bottle to herself - perhaps it was not full, she certainly finished it :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought that was her-guess she left with Irma

Well we know that both Karol and Irma are open minded when it comes to girls, now THAT would be a lovely sight to see

• Upvote 3