Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

She showed her every room i think it was just a hous tour ^^' and i hope karol stays at B2 i'd hate to see her being split up from danaya :X 

Yes Karol and Danaya have been getting a long well so I tend to agree. But seeing Karol with Irma and Jess stirs the imagination as well.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

If no dancing after Nora's pipe, well then, you are not worthy of water. But Nicole dancing heavily upon their own steps forward, without becoming as controlled as Irma and Jessica has now become, and so is Nicole ostracized from their territory. Nah, I hate both bullying and ostracism with mental group pressure and played out against the others. Here you see anyway who really stand up and have the strength to resist the attacks of others by taunts. Nah stand on you Nicole and continue huh yourself to openly show what you love, without anyone else to try to stop you, and let the other three girls have time to realize that life can actually be quite wonderful without be guided by a leader.

I'm actually a little surprised at how humble Jessica, who each have loyal as always lined up and then used to help Lima when she had become under the influence of alcohol to get her in bed, and Jessica who has always had the most wonderful smile, but which has now increasingly become more solidified when Nora stepped in and took over the command. Yes beloved Irma who also is the quiet kind to them all, even here there have been changes and they both have now become completely different people than they were before.

Nicole has run her personality since she came in, to always just be completely herself, and so always give and take of what she likes.

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes Karol and Danaya have been getting a long well so I tend to agree. But seeing Karol with Irma and Jess stirs the imagination as well.:biggrin:

yhea but if karol goes to b1, it will be back to depressiv danaya, nicole will be with her friend out of the appt all day and you'll see danaya in bed all day ... 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

So why did Nicole take Karol upstairs and show her her bedroom and the laundry room? Do you think there might be a possibility that when Nicole moves to b-2 on 18th Karol could move to b-1 and take her room? Don't ask me why I think that but it seems odd that Nicole should show her upstairs for no particular reason. Anyway all will be revealed next week and as we know nothing is logical in the revolving doors of RLC.

When Michelle leaves B2 Nicole will take her room and share the bed with her friend. She wouldn't share the bed if Karol was leaving as that would leave a free room, unless there were 2 new girls coming to B2, and I don't expect that. So in my opinion, Karol stays in B2

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea but if karol goes to b1, it will be back to depressiv danaya, nicole will be with her friend out of the appt all day and you'll see danaya in bed all day ... 

I feel sorry for Danaya, not getting a decent BeR as befits a star especially given her physical size, and not being with Irma who she'd be getting on really well with and now just as she's got friendly wit Karol ... it's not working out for her.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

I haven't been a big fan of Danya but she is a lot better when she has someone to hang out with. So at this point I'd rather see Karol stay in B2.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

When Michelle leaves B2 Nicole will take her room and share the bed with her friend. She wouldn't share the bed if Karol was leaving as that would leave a free room, unless there were 2 new girls coming to B2, and I don't expect that. So in my opinion, Karol stays in B2

I hope so ... I don't know where the rumour has come from that she'll move to B1 but then we are used to rumours gathering credence here as you often point out.

• Upvote 2