Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Very good. I Just cannot stand Nicole tho, she just totally turns me off. Sorry friend.

I understand where you're coming from. I too think that Nicole is the most real of the Barcelona girls. I'm beginnings to tire of the 3 musketeers scenarios going on at present. Although I will always love Irma and her personality, not to mention her sexuality, but the others are sparking no interest for me any longer. I think It's their personalities that are ruining it for me. I thought I would never say such a thing but that's how Ive been feeling as of late. It's as if Jessica is trying to please the alpha females too much... Give me Nicole any day!!

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

As plain and ordinary as it was, the posts this evening were the most fun.  Cheers Boys!

well gels- I did keep an eye on M & S- M is asleep, and the other 3 still doing shots- have my doubts anything will happen ?????????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

agree with you- M just woke up, flipped someone off, then went back to sleep, and the 3 of them did another shot

Stay Tuned, fun-seekers...Danaya and Nicole are jabbering away.  Maybe we will have to make a choice.  Cross your fingers.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

Stay Tuned, fun-seekers...Danaya and Nicole are jabbering away.  Maybe we will have to make a choice.  Cross your fingers.

Nicole or karol ?????