Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to you

LOL it's just me Legrand,  it's not like you don't see them damn near every minute of every waking hour!!   If you are enjoying it,  I don't have a problem with it.   The fact is, these girls have a hollywood imagination.......they have come up with all they know to do and now the watching members are seeing the re-run/replay phase!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i still think this night has potential.. but i think they are googling for ideas...lool and now Nicole is there to collect imagination material for her bating...lool

If they have to Google to get ideas. Their Minds aren't very creative.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Nicole is there trying to get reconnection to the group .... Jessica will not allow this ... 

... just saw the way she handed over the phone ... like it would be toxic ... :/

And Irma covered up as soon as she came down.............:angry:

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Sometimes she needs defending, nowt wrong with it if its needed, she is trying to get involved now, she has even spoken to Jessica, I give her respect for not giving up.

When she's not on her phone, which I must admit isn't very often, she has made an effort and Jess did speak before...:blush:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Nicole is there trying to get reconnection to the group .... Jessica will not allow this ... 

... just saw the way she handed over the phone ... like it would be toxic ... :/

Yes she spoke with her back to Nicole, i think Nicole may as well give up on her but she keeps trying

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I think when he was massaging the girls he likely didn't think it was going to go as far as it did.  When it came time for the girls to massage him he was likely embarrassed by the Limp Noodle Syndrome. When Irma stroked him momentarily he go it up but it was short lived. He was limp in 2 minutes no matter how she rubbed it..

haha...u are being too harsh on him...right from the start he was taking very deep breaths...which is an indication that he was forcing himself to avoid arousal...infact that is the only way i know to increase the pleasure duration without drugs...deep breaths keep arousal away...but i think the ejaculation was not really a squirt but dripping water..lool...so it finished before it could start....but year it was embarrassing...

full credit to Nicole's guy...he and Nicole had a two hr session on their first night together...

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe RLC can arrange for Jessica to accompany Michelle home on Wednesday.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they have to Google to get ideas. Their Minds aren't very creative.

to be fair to them...they dont have many options...all girls have baggage...some have bf, some are too straight and most importantly they are in Spain...maybe in their country they could bring their friends along with whom they could be more intimate etc...

for me...girls do anything except for those boring candlelight baths...

• Upvote 1