Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And she's been looking for it ever since. Maybe Nora has sold it on EBay after all. I wonder why Nicole hasn't asked for it back....unless Jess had hidden it...:dodgy:

It was on the dining table yesterday ! i assume its back in Nicole's room at the side of her bed

Just now, StnCld316 said:

RLC needs fresh meat.  Not keep bring back the old rotted recycled matter.

they should only get rid of bad performers...the legendary performers need to keep coming back..they dont only keep the excitement alive but train other girls around them...otherwise RLC is already spending too much money on useless new meat in so many other apartments....

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC needs fresh meat.  Not keep bring back the old rotted recycled matter.

Irma may remain with Nora to claim the big room i don't think she minds sharing (She let Ilona share the small room with her quite a lot last time, i think there will be someone coming to fill Nicole's room. If indeed she is going to move to B2, so far she has shown no sign of doing so.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

they should only get rid of bad performers...the legendary performers need to keep coming back..they dont only keep the excitement alive but train other girls around them...otherwise RLC is already spending too much money on useless new meat in so many other apartments....

If they can get the right girls then by all means get them in, but bring back the favorites when possible.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

If they can get the right girls then by all means get them in, but bring back the favorites when possible.

ON THIS NOTE

Here's my dream Barca lineup, 8 girls max

B1 - Irma, Ilona, Danaya, Stella (Irma and Danaya sharing)

B2 - Belle, Megan, Becca, Lola (Belle and Megan sharing)

Tried for 6 max but couldn't do it

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

ON THIS NOTE

Here's my dream Barca lineup, 8 girls max

B1 - Irma, Ilona, Danaya, Stella (Irma and Danaya sharing)

B2 - Belle, Megan, Becca, Lola (Belle and Megan sharing)

Tried for 6 max but couldn't do it

Oh my ! that would be some lineup !!!!!!