Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MrBox said:

... what did she did wrong? ... be more open as the others .... be more real .... have a boyfriend over .... ?

i think they are jealous...she is beautiful, has a handsome bf who plays guitar, and she tries to stay within her limits (although i think Nora has more limits on her) ...girls want her to open up...i dont know if u saw...but when she agreed to get massaged by that guy...after she left the room to change clothes...both Irma and jess laughed and gave a high five....

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... what did she did wrong? ... be more open as the others .... be more real .... have a boyfriend over .... ?

I can not understand it myself because I'm angry with her

One more issue that i can think of is that Nicole didnt introduce her bf to the girls...she pretty much kept him locked...no casual intro etc...so probably girls led by Nora were pissed that if she has no issues meeting the massage guy or Kiko is openly introduced to everyone so why is she not trusting them with her bf...

Just now, mini2012 said:

Nora is always doiing as she is the boss there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha..i dont know when u started watching RLC...back in 2015 Nora was very uptight...and literally tried to control everything..didnt even like TV or lights unnecessarily switched on....it was like Kami and Kristy were in hostel under Nora's control....but dont know i find her very attractive and irma has changed her alot...

But yes..Jess has many fans here..but i dont like her..she is bitchy....

Not the issue i'm afraid. The boyfriend was an issue with Jess before Nora and Irma came. He was introduced to those 2 but the mood in the apartment was already in a downward spiral when Irma and Nora arrived due to Jess's animosity towards Nicole, for whatever reason...

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think they are jealous...she is beautiful, has a handsome bf who plays guitar, and she tries to stay within her limits (although i think Nora has more limits on her) ...girls want her to open up...i dont know if u saw...but when she agreed to get massaged by that guy...after she left the room to change clothes...both Irma and jess laughed and gave a high five....

I do not take sides ... i like to watch all the girls (as long as they do not doing cam shows ::))

3 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

Nora and  Jessica  are really bitches , i hope they don't stay long , no pleasure to look at

They are not that bad. ... Sometimes group behavior is something forceful. ... The people of a group confirm their actions reciprocally and may not even consider that they actually doing somthing mean. 

The issue is almost solved and Nicole seems strong.

BTW, with Nicole in B2, we may have two apartments in barcelona with fun and real action. ... :) ... I think this combination would have been better even without this argument (and bullying). 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha..i dont know when u started watching RLC...back in 2015 Nora was very uptight...and literally tried to control everything..didnt even like TV or lights unnecessarily switched on....it was like Kami and Kristy were in hostel under Nora's control....but dont know i find her very attractive and irma has changed her alot...

But yes..Jess has many fans here..but i dont like her..she is bitchy....

If reading these threads has taught me anything, it's that most people here don't really care about a girls personality as long as she shows tits ass and pussy. Or even worse, equate a girls personality with the amount of skin she shows.

And I've never been a Nora fan nor a critic, but to be fair on her, I hate it when people leave electronics on unnecessarily as well. Just shows you as a wasteful and non conscientious person. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If reading these threads has taught me anything, it's that most people here don't really care about a girls personality as long as she shows tits ass and pussy.

And I've never been a Nora fan nor a critic, but to be fair on her, I hate it when people leave electronics on unnecessarily as well. Just shows you as a wasteful and non conscientious person. 

what are you even saying....that tv and lights, is an example....to show the attitude she carried towards k&K....doing the right thing doesnt mean that u become all cocky and bossy about it...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

what are you even saying....that tv and lights, is an example....to show the attitude she carried towards k&K....doing the right thing doesnt mean that u become all cocky and bossy about it...

I never once tried to dispute the claim about her being bossy and cocky. All I did was agree with hating it when people leave electronics on.