Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

You beautiful Nora. It's just as nice to even get a chance to see your entire deliciously naked body lying in your bed and simultaneously calm caress yourself, before you crawl under the covers and turn out the lights. So you know anyway. love it.✨???

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nothing is set in stone with how RLC does things concerning the girls. We will have to wait and see who will have that room after the UM. Besides Nicole could have said a friend was coming just to get that room.

Nicole was showing Karol pictures of the girl who is coming. Karol said she looked good

• Upvote 3

Showing my ignorance here, but can someone please identify for me the specific relationship between Jessica (I think that's the one) and the sexy Irma. I am not able to access the premium cams, so am unable to witness any bedroom actions between individuals. Thanks, just asking.

2 minutes ago, binocular said:

Showing my ignorance here, but can someone please identify for me the specific relationship between Jessica (I think that's the one) and the sexy Irma. I am not able to access the premium cams, so am unable to witness any bedroom actions between individuals. Thanks, just asking.

Friends only, although they have masturbated in the same room, but not touched each other 'that way'

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must admit she's given us some great shots this time round and pointing straight at Cam7 would be something....but think of the same view with my girl Nicole with that pussy...:biggrin:

Naa  Danaya has so much more to offer.

• Upvote 1

I think Nicole will make 2 trip while housekeeping is getting her room ready. Also i think Irma might get Nicole room and if she does then i think Nora may be here longer then a month. A girl Skype Nicole and by the reaction Nicole had I believe that it was her friends telling her she was coming. It was when Lima was still in the apt that she got that Skype call and Nicole took it out on the balcony and the girl look like she had black hair

• Upvote 1