Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Doxie said:

The only "real" girl has left Barc 1.  Enjoy the ugly step mother and the step sisters.

Definitely agree with the 1st bit but not really the other bit...For me, although I'm pissed off with her, Jess is still hot and I certainly wouldn't call Irma and Nora ugly...:blush:

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Definitely agree with the 1st bit but not really the other bit...For me, although I'm pissed off with her, Jess is still hot and I certainly wouldn't call Irma and Nora ugly...:blush:

Enjoy the ugly step mother and the step sisters.

Maybe just being ugly in the way they treated Nicole

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, West_California said:

no , yer' ugly...lets have some adult decorum in the forum.....

Clarification needed

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Enjoy the ugly step mother and the step sisters.This was posted by Doxie earlier

Then Nachilli posted his rebuttal:

Then I posted:

Maybe just being ugly in the way they treated Nicole (Which by the way was duly noted by several other astute individuals in this forum)

48 minutes ago, Doxie said:

The only "real" girl has left Barc 1.  Enjoy the ugly step mother and the step sisters.

real girl?  LOL:biggrin: