Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Speaker magically found and out on the living room table so that Nora can DJ for her rapt audience of no one.

Do any of our translators or their PM friends (Ben, Noldus) want to weigh in on the speaker thing?

Irma is easily my favorite Barcelona girl and based on her prior visits I'm inclined to give her every benefit of the doubt, but this all seems pretty shady. 

I'd love to be wrong, but I don't remember that speaker being there before Nicole arrived. And if it was a house speaker it seems like they could have just told her it stayed with the apartment instead of taking it from her room while she wasn't there, hiding it and then repeatedly lying to her about it. Either way, that's an incredibly catty, immature and hypocritical way of dealing with it but it's still a lot better than outright theft.

Anyway, it'd be nice to find out that we're misreading everything that happened (which certainly seems possible, maybe Nicole was searching for something other than the speaker) so that I can go back to just enjoying watching naked girls.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, timber said:

Speaker magically found and out on the living room table so that Nora can DJ for her rapt audience of no one.

Do any of our translators or their PM friends (Ben, Noldus) want to weigh in on the speaker thing?

Irma is easily my favorite Barcelona girl and based on her prior visits I'm inclined to give her every benefit of the doubt, but this all seems pretty shady. 

I'd love to be wrong, but I don't remember that speaker being there before Nicole arrived. And if it was a house speaker it seems like they could have just told her it stayed with the apartment instead of taking it from her room while she wasn't there, hiding it and then repeatedly lying to her about it. Either way, that's an incredibly catty, immature and hypocritical way of dealing with it but it's still a lot better than outright theft.

Anyway, it'd be nice to find out that we're misreading everything that happened (which certainly seems possible, maybe Nicole was searching for something other than the speaker) so that I can go back to just enjoying watching naked girls.

Unfortunately it has not been an issue;)