Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

We miss Belle and her dances ... that's missing.

I was thinking this night was made for Belle. In fact this is the first night which feels like one of those parties in B2 because the nudity has arrived so quickly. Belle would already be pulling down her knickers in front of the LR mirror and Megan would possibly be topless too - those were the days. Here even Nora would not match up to those 2 pixies but as you know I await pussy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Estaba pensando en esta noche se hizo para Belle. De hecho, esta es la primera noche que se siente como una de esas partes en B2 porque la desnudez ha llegado tan rápidamente. Belle ya estaría tirando abajo las bragas delante del espejo LR y Megan sería posiblemente también en topless - esos eran los días. Aquí incluso Nora no coincidiría hasta los 2 duendecillos pero como usted sabe que esperar coño.

Hallelujah!

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was thinking this night was made for Belle. In fact this is the first night which feels like one of those parties in B2 because the nudity has arrived so quickly. Belle would already be pulling down her knickers in front of the LR mirror and Megan would possibly be topless too - those were the days. Here even Nora would not match up to those 2 pixies but as you know I await pussy.

Yes the panties need to come off.

• Upvote 1