Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, happyone said:

Nicole did 2 times in her bathroom-but unlike you some people got offended and called her names again

What for doing something natural and allowed? Or was it just Nicole haters. If Kami, Kristy or Irma had done it people would not have had a problem.

In the past in what I back then was called Voyeur House in Amsterdam there was a camera in the toilet and people chatted to the girls, the toilet was never mentioned.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

I think its a big assumption that she is part of RLC management...its just that she has been with them for so long so RLC just trusts her more...i think Kiko is Barcelona based...and probably either Nora lives full time in Barcelona and sometimes works for RLC when she needs money...or whenever she visits Barcelona for RLC...kiko finds her work in his shop or whatever...

Well all I am saying is she might be the best person to have a words with her beforehand and explain about the apartments. She does not need to be an RLC employee (although of course with a contract they all are when in the house) to do that job, just be trusted. She was certainly brought in for Replay. And if your response is "Do you know for certain?" No of course not but the timing and what has happened since she returned would strongly indicate that.

• Upvote 2