Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Congrats on your sobriety, I'm not ready to give up the booze for another 40 years I reckon ?

Thanks.  It took losing a couple of good friends to Heavy Alcohol Consumption that me quit the stuff. It was either stop or I'd be joining them.

Only bad habit now is the Cigarettes.

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Irma "The Queen Barcelona".. I hope she stay long time, because she is Simply the only one who succeeds in organizing evenings, being natural in everyday life, and enchanting us every day. It is only she who succeeds in bringing girls together, to put them at ease be it in B1 or B2, Irma is the one that changes everything in Barcelona !! ..

I love Irma, but she also needs the right girls living with her. Remember when she returned for the second time, her housemates were Rita and Vika and neither of them wanted to have fun so Irma was left alone to do her art. It was only when Ilona returned that the fun started

Hace 1 minuto, Noldus dijo:

Then es comprensible Que se Realizo Sin problemas para vaciar la botella ENTERA de Karol y Nora. (Nora Tenia Un poco de vino blanco también)

A binge of green apple liqueur is very bad, the next day you wake up with a ragged head.
They give very strong headaches.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Thanks.  It took losing a couple of good friends to Heavy Alcohol Consumption that me quit the stuff. It was either stop or I'd be joining them.

It baffles me that Alcohol and cigarettes are legal, whilst weed and MDMA are illegal (in most places anyway.) Booze and fags are infinitely more dangerous

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I gave up the cigs for vapeing 4 years ago. But I'm not giving up my beer. I don't drink like i use to anyway. I switch to water before I get drunk.:biggrin:

Hangovers hurt to much.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Me desconcierta que el alcohol y los cigarrillos son legales, mientras que las malas hierbas y la MDMA son ilegales (en la mayoría de los lugares de todos modos.) El alcohol y cigarrillos son infinitamente más peligroso

Alcohol and tobacco are harmful, no one can discuss that, but the consumption of Marijuana and acid, has deadly consequences in the brain and in general throughout the body.
Continued cannabis use destroys neurons and the entire parasympathetic system of the body. In addition to profuse side effects such as anxiety, etc.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I gave up the cigs for vapeing 4 years ago. But I'm not giving up my beer. I don't drink like i use to anyway. I switch to water before I get drunk.:biggrin:

hell, no need for that --just drink Bud light or Coor light :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Benfold a dit :

I love Irma, but she also needs the right girls living with her. Remember when she returned for the second time, her housemates were Rita and Vika and neither of them wanted to have fun so Irma was left alone to do her art. It was only when Ilona returned that the fun started

Je connais Irma. Et même sans Ilona, elle est naturelle et toujours prête à s'amuser et organiser des soirées entre filles!

lol... Rita et Vika étaient des "glaçons" comparé à Irma, impossible dans ce cas de faire quoi que ce soit! ces filles n'avaient rien à faire avec Irma!

Celles qui ont été bien pour Irma étaient Anna, Danaya, Ilona, et maintenant Karol, Jessica, et Nora des fois.. Tout le monde le voit!!

• Upvote 2