Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

il y a 1 minute, EMMETT111 a dit :

donc tout le monde a des idées où Irma et Danaya allèrent tous deux par eux-mêmes à minuit pas habillé du tout et tout le monde dans les deux apparts soit masterbated ou est avec quelqu'un, mais les deux, et ne me donne pas aucune merde qu'ils ne sont pas gay à tout Irma se frottait noras chatte l'autre soir, je vous dire si je frottais certains gars dick vous auriez aucun problème à me appeler gay mais si ces filles le font est juste amusant, oh ok droite

In fact this girls have no moral, since they are small suka who live thanks to their ass! There is also another factor to take into account: these girls are so full of money hardly earned, that they travel to the VIP destinations, year round !!! It means that it is almost impossible to have a stable relationship with a man. As they often travel in the same place for "gentlemen", they know each other well and meet each other, behind the scenes of the European clubs !!! They are not lesbian, but are bisexual without problem, because apart from the clients, they have no physical contacts other than their girlfriends! This is why these girls alone all year long, become homosexual, because they have only their girlfriends on the road !!! If "beautiful" is going to eat rebecca's pussy, it's because she travels alone, and she has no time for a relationship with a man !!! But one thing is for sure, these girls want a man, in their life, not a girl !!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Where?

I haven't seen anything of tonight really but now all I see Rus's arm around Jess. I don't believe that we're going to see anything more.

If he didn't take the Blue Pill he's stuck at 1st Base.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, chipjack said:

"mosquitos con ella?" Normalmente soy bastante bueno en averiguar estas cosas, pero la verdad, de éste me tiene perplejo.

En cualquier caso, esto es lo que ha estado ausente con Jessica y Russ. Han coqueteaban, que han jugado juegos atractivos con Irma, pero esta es la intimidad real. Estoy bastante seguro de que esto es lo que Jessica ha estado buscando.

She look for this with what we know out there?
Well sorry for the boy, because the deer, will take a smaller ...
She got lost with this boring man on the beach (understand you) and more stuff, you just have to read Cordonblanc ,,,

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Je me demande si Jess sera une (Derogatory) / victime officielle de Russ ce soir. Espérons que non - il est un salaud à la poignée? Espérons que quelqu'un va interrompre.

what are you talking about??? He put her fingers in her pussy as she took her foot the last time !!!!!! You have just landed ??? This girl is a suka! She is waiting for that !!!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Wonder if Jess will be an official (Derogatory)/victim of Russ's tonight. Hope not -- he's a scumbag to the hilt?  Hopefully someone will interrupt.

No he isn't, why would you say that? He's been nothing but a gentleman to the girls

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

De hecho estas chicas no tienen moral, ya que son pequeños Suka que viven gracias a su culo! También hay otro factor a tener en cuenta: estas chicas están tan llenos de dinero difícilmente ganado, que viajan a los destinos VIP, durante todo el año !!! Esto significa que es casi imposible tener una relación estable con un hombre. Ya que a menudo viajan en el mismo lugar de "caballeros", que se conocen bien y se reúnen entre sí, detrás de las escenas de los clubes europeos !!! No son lesbianas, bisexuales, pero son sin problema, ya que aparte de los clientes, no tienen contactos físicos que no sean sus amigas! Esta es la razón por estas chicas solas durante todo el año, se vuelven homosexuales, porque tienen sólo sus amigas en la carretera !!! Si "hermosa" se va a comer el coño de Rebecca, es porque ella viaja solo, y ella no tiene tiempo para una relación con un hombre !!! Pero una cosa es segura, estas chicas quieren a un hombre, en su vida, no es una niña !!!

I have seen some of these girls in club ,,, and I assure you that their lives are not an adas story.
They are invited to VIP areas, but only when they are used to something. They are objects, and many times, people do not pretend anything else about them. You, you would not have seen slapping a girl and taking a tooth from a Romanian beast, because she did not want to make a BJ to a client in the middle of a dance floor ... (we had to stop that animal)

• Upvote 1