Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

derecho sin maquillaje ni ropa de lujo por lo que no van de discotecas oa algún partido, y también han mostrado un gran interés en sí, pero estoy seguro de que encontrará algún otro derecho excusa de por qué están fuera toda la noche juntos

Now that you say it, you are quite right ... but then I do not understand another reason
What happens to you?

That reminds me of my "first time". Vacation in hotel, late evening watching a horror movie, where we moved close together, covering her eyes, then out, naked into the pool , and then next to the pool our first first sex. - Moment, there is a small difference to Jessica: I had at least sex!

Guest beaver67

OMFG- I can't believe this- my wife is watching the same movie, and it's playing real time, same scenes as what Jess & guy are watching- how ironic is this

Just now, beaver67 said:

OMFG- I can't believe this- my wife is watching the same movie, and it's playing real time, same scenes as what Jess & guy are watching- how ironic is this

ok beaver-seize this opportunity of being in sinc with them- go have sex with you wife :biggrin: LOL

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

ok beaver-seize this opportunity of being in sinc with them- go have sex with you wife :biggrin: LOL

oh please- I am going to pull a Lev- I have a hockey game to watch hahahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Now that you say it, you are quite right ... but then I do not understand another reason
What happens to you?

hey I could care less what these girls do,i just hate it when people on here say oh they are not doing anything together just because they have the hots for the girl in question

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

OMFG- No puedo creer esto: mi esposa está viendo la misma película, y se está reproduciendo en tiempo real, las mismas escenas como lo que Jess y chico se watching- lo irónico es esto

How much is left to finish?