Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

From all the pages I just got through reading,  the one thing that seems sure to me is that this was planned for this guy to come over and do something with Jess.  Now that something could have been anything from a massage to sex,  but it appears that one of them chickened out.   If Irma had a surprised look about her as some of you have said, then it was all planned by someone.   Irma leaves the apartment, Nora & dipstick go up to their room and leave Jess and her out of the apartment fuck buddy alone to give you all some kind of show.  As long as the evening took according to you all,  gave one of them the chance to chicken out......which one chickened out!!

If you people think that they don't have something going on with each other,  well,  I just don't have any words for it!!

Goodnight, and what a joke of a night it must have felt like to sit in front of your computers for that length of time to see nothing transpire!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From all the pages I just got through reading,  the one thing that seems sure to me is that this was planned for this guy to come over and do something with Jess.  Now that something could have been anything from a massage to sex,  but it appears that one of them chickened out.   If Irma had a surprised look about her as some of you have said, then it was all planned by someone.   Irma leaves the apartment, Nora & dipstick go up to their room and leave Jess and her out of the apartment fuck buddy alone to give you all some kind of show.  As long as the evening took according to you all,  gave one of them the chance to chicken out......which one chickened out!!

If you people think that they don't have something going on with each other,  well,  I just don't have any words for it!!

Goodnight, and what a joke of a night it must have felt like to sit in front of your computers for that length of time to see nothing transpire!!

Not every night is going to be a Golden Globe Moment. 

The guy has Erectile Dysfunction. So he likely wanted to save himself from any embarrassment.  He's a Friend of Kiko's back in the Old Days when they had their own Apartment before B1 or B2 ever came along.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Not every night is going to be a Golden Globe Moment. 

The guy has Erectile Dysfunction. So he likely wanted to save himself from any embarrassment.  He's a Friend of Kiko's back in the Old Days when they had their own Apartment before B1 or B2 ever came along.

Name me one night StnCld316 that was golden globe night in Barca.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

They have had quite a few Good Moments in this Apartment.   Whatever they do is not going to please everyone but the Majority seems to like what's going on.  It depends on who's casting in the Apartment at the time.

The Golden Globe thing is just a figure of speech.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

hello, what do you think happened during the 2 hours jess and karol were out supposedly going back to B2? thanks.

If you ask in the B2 Thread you might get an answer. To do it here would be Off Topic.

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have had quite a few Good Moments in this Apartment.   Whatever they do is not going to please everyone but the Majority seems to like what's going on.  It depends on who's casting in the Apartment at the time.

The Golden Globe thing is just a figure of speech.

You answered it.Quite happy to be NOT a part of it.Fake does nothing for me.

Out of curiosity,i watched the barca orgy too (Got it from a friend) considered to be the holy grail.Turned out to be a damp squib.I find Nicole's earlier sessions with Miguel a lot hotter.Sadly,that won't happen again too !!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Out of curiosity,i watched the barca orgy too (Got it from a friend) considered to be the holy grail.Turned out to be damp squib.I find Nicole's earlier sessions with Miguel a lot hotter.Sadly,that won't happen again too !!

I don't watch the apartments to much but I do pop in to take a peak every now and then just to see what they are up to.  I am like most just read what I see in the Forums and go at it from there.

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Out of curiosity,i watched the barca orgy too (Got it from a friend) considered to be the holy grail.Turned out to be a damp squib.I find Nicole's earlier sessions with Miguel a lot hotter.Sadly,that won't happen again too !!

hahaha yeah it wound up being a lot worse than all the hype made it out to be. There was a 2nd orgy either the next day or two days later that might have been better, but if it was anything like the first orgy, then it'll be just as disappointing.

WELL FOUR SCORE AND 2 YEARS AGO ON THE NIGHT OF OUR LORD NEW YEAR'S EVE 12/31/2014 - 1/1/2015  WE HAD JUST THAT,,,A GOLDEN GLOBE WORTHY MOMENT :shy::biggrin:::):heart:

1 hour ago, nack said:

CXpo_oAWMAEEYyX.jpg

CXppAfVWsAIQo8l.png

CXpo_xDWYAAJ2Td.jpg

AND ALSO AS A BONUS KAMILA AND KRISTY :heart:::)

bandicam_2015_08_02_03_22_57_447.jpg

• Upvote 6