Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Iram and Danaya are going out tonight. Irma is waiting on danaya to get ready

the swingers club, or just out ??????

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are they??? This is real life. They do what they want with camera's pointed at them 24/7 but if that means being out of the apartment, so be it. I pay my suscription just like you phantom, but I'd rather see these young girls act as real and genuine as possible. Jess is in the apartment most of the time, and I really like her, but a lot of that time she isn't acting real...My girl Nicole is out or the apartment a lot, but when she's been in the house she's served up some memorable moments. Look at Heidi!!! She's out a lot as well but last night's introduction of her new friend and her other friend Flipper were fantastic and REAL. 

They get a fee, and they probably get bonuses as been mentioned in the past for additional stuff, but if they're happy with their lot, they don't need to perform for us for bonuses. like a cicus act. Having said that the 2 i've mentioned. who are out a lot, I think they've certainly earned their right to be here by the shows they've put on. 

You enjoy Jess's 12 hour fake cam show and I'll enjoy Nicole showering, getting ready, mastubating and generally looking gorgeous. I'll enjoy Karol coming in from a night out, teasing and just being as sexy as fuck, even though she's been out most the day. I'll enjoy Heidi totally unexspectedly bringing another girl back with her at daft o'clock because she's been out all day and putting on a show we'll never forget...

I'd love to know where it says they've got to be on cam 24/7.

If I get slaughtered for this, and I probably will because our sub isn't cheap and some guys are after 24/7 action, or want to see the girls 24/7, possibly asleep or on their phones or whatever as long as they don't tunnel out of their apartment and enjoy themselves. Can you imagine the mood of these girls if they couldn't go out for fuck sake! 

Fire away guys...

I am just reading through the thread so not sure if this has been pointed out yet....Phantom was being sarcastic, he was stating that it is very unlikely that the girls' contracts state that they should be on cam 24/7 - he was replying in irony to a comment that said so

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I'M GONNA ASK AGAIN FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME IN 5 YEARS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO  HAVE READ THE CONTRACT THAT THESE LADIES HAVE SIGNED WITH RLC TO PLEASE SEND ME A COPY,,,,,,,,,,,, WHY KEEP ON SAYING THESE LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR?

1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR?
  2. DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE CONTRACT?
  3. IF NOT,,THEN WHY SPEAK WITH 100% CERTAINTY LIKE YOU READ WHAT IT SAID WHILE THEY READ AND SIGNED IT.
  4. DO WE HAVE RLC STAFF THAT EITHER WROTE OR READ THE CONTRACT AS CC MEMBERS?
  5. AFTER 5 YEARS CAN SOMEONE FINALLY PM ME THE CONTRACT THAT YOU LOVE TO TALK ABOUT SO MUCH?
  6. WE NEED PROOF,,NO GUESSES AROUND HERE,,I,M TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING STUFF UP AND PASSING IT ON AS THE TRUTH AROUND HERE.
  7. JUST BECAUSE THESE LADIES DON'T LIVE THEIR LIVES THE EXACT WAY HOW YOU FANTASIZE DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT A CONTRACT THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT OR HAVE NEVER SEEN (THAT'S JUST NOT WISE)
  8. EVERY TIME I ASK THE PEOPLE ABOUT SHOWING ME THE CONTRACT THEY GO QUIET,,AND THEN DAYS OR WEEKS LATER THEY START SAYING IT AGAIN.
  9. THE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS SEE ANYONE SAYING THEY HAVE A CONTRACT TO DO ANYTHING,,ASK THEM TO PROVE IT,,IF THEY CAN'T THEN YOU KNOW WHY.
  10. THE LADIES HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT TO BE HERE YES,,,BUT WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO DO OR NOT DO,,SO PLEASE STOP GUESSING STUFF GUYS,,I NEED TO SEE RELIABLE INFORMATION,,NOT THINGS THAT YOU MADE UP IN YOUR HEAD JUST SO YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO COMMENT ON CC,,WE NEED FACTS,NOT MAKE BELIEVE AND HER-SAY.::):angel::biggrin:
  11. OH AND RANTING ON A WEEKLY BASIS IS IN MY CONTRACT WITH CC,,NOW IT'S TIME TO GO COLLECT MY CHECK LOL:biggrin:
  12. THANK YOU!!
  13. MIKEY:biggrin::biggrin:

200.gif#137

Thanks Mikey. You explained it a lot better than I could....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

what ???

56 minutes ago, meran said:

Hot to watch ? for who ?

53 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

where did this come from snakeater ??????

Bloody hell you guys... no wonder there is so much misinformation spread, this is clearly a joke!!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Bloody hell you guys... no wonder there is so much misinformation spread, this is clearly a joke!!

I thought it was, but was just checking- that's all Ben

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

okay thanks ben  why didn't he or she put the LOL up if it was a joke

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

They are supposed to be on cam 24/7 ? It seems only Jessica read her contract before entering the appartment

Many apologies Phantom. I misread this as Ben kindly pointed out later in the thread. Me more than anyone should have picked up on the sarcasm in your post. I missed the ? after the 24/7, which makes all the difference....:confused:

• Upvote 2