Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

someone needs to tell these new girls that covering your tops is not  selling subscriptions. LOL! They need to take their tops off and show a little skin. Yes I know they are just new to the apartment, but they should take irma's example and go with it. Hopefully she will break them in soon.

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Does anyone say anything about the new vision of the bathroom camera?
Each time we see more and more mirror ... soon we will see the girls in the bathtub through their image reflected in the mirror
It seems that your last camera frame would annoy someone ...
If the girls do not have permission to move the cameras, who does?
Looking to give the best frame of the cameras for customers?

It looks the same to me. Unless the cam has a wider angle lense, which I doubt. If you look at the door opening to the hallway, it is about the same as has been.

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

It looks the same to me. Unless the cam has a wider angle lense, which I doubt. If you look at the door opening to the hallway, it is about the same as has been.

I can confirm from past videos, the camera is very slightly tilted closer to the mirror, but at a wider angle.  The reflection of the bracket strip for the missing shower glass as well as the white plastic strip at eye height with the black on it are now fully visible in the mirror.  Before they were not at all.  This is a wider angle lens.  The portion of door that is missing as a result is not significant.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they're anywhere close to that yet unfortunately....:sad:

agree, and Mia doesn't know how to take Irma when she gets close to her:biggrin: