Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

After lurking the forums and rlc for years, today i feel is the right time to break the silence. Hi everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the night as much as i did :biggrin:

Fantastic girls, both Jess and Irma is my all time favorites.

• Upvote 4

But but but but ... that guy in Ukraine who may or may not exist, who is thinking about him ?!?!!!!!!!! The cheating ! The betrayal ! Shenanigans !

That was awesome. Yesterday's Venus mound licking was sexy, but it was within the boundaries of teasing. Now that was freaking great oral sex ! And I find strangely satisfying that the partner Irma has been looking for for months in the appartment finally happened to be one of the most reviled girls on these forums. Sticking with her required commitment, but damn that was so freaking great payoff.

Also proves my point that giving the girls free reign is the best arrangment for us viewers in the end, even if it leads to a lot of crappy boring nights. Having sex on camera with a woman is quite a big leap to take. Jessica took a lot of flak for the shows, the night out in swinger clubs, her relationship and quasi-sex with Rus, but that was in my views steps that made en evening like this possible.

Not everyone can be awesome from day one like Irma :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I hate to disagree but let's not try to compare. That was the most sensors and wonderful site on RLC in the years I have been subscribing. The orgy in B2 can't even come close to what we've just seen... I go back to the early days of Nora & Kiko.

You just compared. Don't really think that can compare overall with what happened in B2 that night and let's be real here. Megan, Becca and Belle was so unexpected. Let's not compare because these is no comparison with that night. This wasn't that unexpected.