Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

She just asked him to take his shirt off and he denied her?!  Clearly there's the potential for some fun there since he's been caressing her legs and feet on the couch.  I want to see some action in this apartment for once. :)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, woims said:

She just asked him to take his shirt off and he denied her?!  Clearly there's the potential for some fun there since he's been caressing her legs and feet on the couch.  I want to see some action in this apartment for once. :)

I take it you aren't a Premier member then...?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I take it you aren't a Premier member then...?

Sadly not.  I haven't gone through videos that have been posted but I have gone through the pictures.  I didn't see a single one of actual sex or sexual activity between any of the girls and a guy.

5 minutes ago, woims said:

Sadly not.  I haven't gone through videos that have been posted but I have gone through the pictures.  I didn't see a single one of actual sex or sexual activity between any of the girls and a guy.

It all happens upstairs mate...last 2 nights...

And there you go at 10pm local time my subscription ended.

I don`t think i will subscribe any more in the near future since i feel this rlc is taking to much time

of the regular life. It`s just that addictive and it`s about time to do something else!

I will drop in on cc now and then to get some update though so see you later guy`s !!

• Upvote 1