Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to watch and if anything should happen my I&J it will be outside my view. May check back later tonight otherwise I'll be away until I catch The Goddess tomorrow morning - if she hasn't left which she often does on a Saturday. If I hadn't bought a smartphone then maybe I could have afforded premium but then probably I'd never leave.

6 minutes ago, West_California said:

220 europower is 2x dangerous.. would anyone trust a cheapo adapter ?.....not me...

hope it wasn't made on friday or monday...yikes !!

Not sure it is as dangerous as being made out to be.  I can't see how far the power bar is away from the tub and weather it could fall in.  The Iphone charger draws 1 amp and the voltage at the phone is only 5 volts.  That said she needs to be educated on the issue of electrical appliances near water.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Not sure it is as dangerous as being made out to be.  I can't see how far the power bar is away from the tub and weather it could fall in.  The Iphone charger draws 1 amp and the voltage at the phone is only 5 volts.  That said she needs to be educated on the issue of electrical appliances near water.

She has already had problems with her headset. I think she got water in it earlier and had to dry it out.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

.. if its wired / working right...:cry:

il y a 12 minutes, West_California a dit :

.. Si son câble / travail à droite ...:cry:

absolument!! il faudrait vraiment rappeler à ces filles, ce que fait un appareil électrique branché, qui tombe dans l'eau!!!!!! comme dayana qui lave la prise de son robot mixeur, et le rebranche sans l'essuyer!!!! incroyable de voir une telle inconscience!!!! un jour, il y aura un drame sur rlc!!!!

absolutely!! It should really remind these girls, what makes an electric appliance plugged, which falls into the water !!!!!! Like dayana who washes the plug of his robot mixer, and reconnects without wiping it !!!! Amazing to see such unconsciousness !!!! One day there will be a drama on rlc !!!!:confused:

• Upvote 2