Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Goodnight girls, that was pretty great but think I'll have to check out the record of Tuesday night before I go to bed myself :cool:

It was much more gentle tonight ... the thumbs made it look more exciting but still very nice. :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It was much more gentle tonight ... the thumbs made it look more exciting but still very nice. :biggrin:

Tonight was for Jess to try to repay Irma, but she just doesn't have the same skills! Irma should give her a few more lessons!

Goodnight guys

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Tonight was for Jess to try to repay Irma, but she just doesn't have the same skills! Irma should give her a few more lessons!

Goodnight guys

night Ben

Now, now boys and girls, let's play nice...  Some of you guys get waaaaaayyyyyy to wrap up in RLC and certain girls.  The emotional attachments I see here are a bit dumbfounding..  Dam!  Go outside, look at the stars.  Take your wife to the movies..  Walk your dog.  Fricking do something!  I hate to be the one to tell ya'll this but the girls don't know you!  I'm pretty sure they don't have their favorites..  And if they do, it ain't none of us...  Enjoy the cams.  Have fun with the views cause that's all it's supposed to be is fun.. Sheeeessshh!

• Upvote 2

I can tell when it's a boring night on RLC. I suggest we not get into food fights. Post pictures of your girlfriends instead in the misc photos section so we can rate your conquests, or try to come up with less hostile comments that are acceptable to the apartment threads. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Hate to bust anyones bubble, but Irma nor Jess licked each others honey pot/pussies. It looked that way till I zoomed down to bed level inches away. Looked hot but not yet -- maybe someday!!  A lil off topic but 99% of these are taped and on a certain website -- email me if you want to know. I watched over 50 recent shows this week a day after they happened. Anything you think you missed  -- you haven't -- you jus got to look a little bit. Oh shit here comes my better half lol. Later!!!!