Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

This guy is bad news. :angry: I would not trust him. Just a women's intuition.

I don't have that intuition, but I think he's OK. Irma's mother knows who he is, so he can't be too badly behaved. I bet her Mum is a fearsome woman :cool:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, cwouters said:

you have repect for rlc girls, but you have no repect for hookers. that is true!

did not say those words in that form. you are now trying to turn everything around and away from your lack of respect. This will be my last post on this subject.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't have that intuition, but I think he's OK. Irma's mother knows who he is, so he can't be too badly behaved. I bet her Mum is a fearsome woman :cool:

would not surprise me Ben- as you know Irma is very, very close to her mother, but when they talk, it is a laugh a minute for both of them

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

If she feels that way there must be something going on.

Irma and the other girls are all happy with him. I guess we will wait and see. Looks like a good party is in the works for  tonight. Hope you are wrong Miss Lyree.

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Every time a guy is there, someone in this forum says something like this. ... As far as i know, there was never any bigger issues with any guy in barcelona and this girls have all strong personalities. 

Maybe, that help you to relax and have fun while watching. ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

Is this the guy that had long hair or the massage guy??

Neither. He is a long-time friend of Irma. Their relationship is odd, he pays for her to have nice things (Gym membership, meals etc) and in return she sends him sexy pictures and stories about her escapades. She says she is not interested in sex with him, but she doesn't mind him looking. But then, Irma doesn't mind anyone looking :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I have nothing against Alex, but I hope he has a nice Valentines Day meal with the girls and then fucks off so the girls can give each other proper V Day gifts :biggrin:

I hope to see a combination of both. ... Alex stay a bit longer and the girls have proper V Day gifts. ... :cool: