Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

well guys good night see you tomorrow :) & thank you alex for the toys but next time please don't take of your shirt :biggrin:

And sorry if the timeline is not update for b1 tonight but too much shit happend i'll update it in the morning ^^'

See you tomorrow  :) 

Night mate...:sleepy:

A few things we learnt from tonight:

1. And this is for Nora, Lola and a few others candle do not have to be lit nor even lights dimmed to produce a sexy atmosphere. We had a glorious ahow from Irma especially which was beautifully lit.

2. If this was meant to entice free cammers I doubt if it worked because only the hardened few would have put up with those feeds for 1 minute. It was a bit of a disgrace

3. Twins will show their pussy ... and in front of a man, which for instance Belle never did.

4. You absolutely would want a lap dance from Irma and Jess

5. Despite drinking spirits and wine for an entire evening, Irma still tidied up. Remember the state the party girls left the place in for about a week after Belle's party?

And finally.

6. It doesn't matter what you look like, these girls will give you a very good time.

and finally although I didn't see this:

7. Irma can do the naked sexy dancing like Belle, maybe not for 90 minutes but certainly in short snatches - ah, snatches 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

one of the twins put thier pinky in the top drawer of the dresser as if she was handling something dirty.

I think Jasmin may have had a similar device but we never saw it used but I'm sure I saw it in her drawer once.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

one of the twins put thier pinky in the top drawer of the dresser as if she was handling something dirty.

not surprised- they have probably never seen one, let alone use one- just saying

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A few things we learnt from tonight:

1. And this is for Nora, Lola and a few others candle do not have to be lit nor even lights dimmed to produce a sexy atmosphere. We had a glorious ahow from Irma especially which was beautifully lit.

2. If this was meant to entice free cammers I doubt if it worked because only the hardened few would have put up with those feeds for 1 minute. It was a bit of a disgrace

3. Twins will show their pussy ... and in front of a man, which for instance Belle never did.

4. You absolutely would want a lap dance from Irma and Jess

5. Despite drinking spirits and wine for an entire evening, Irma still tidied up. Remember the state the party girls left the place in for about a week after Belle's party?

And finally.

6. It doesn't matter what you look like, these girls will give you a very good time.

ad 5; It was no spirts, only wine (and Martini Bianco 15% strong wine) 

• Upvote 1