Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Wonder if Irma will ever get her twin?

don't know, but Mia has been close to Irma  all night, and Jess was caressing her nipple and checking out Lia- anyone's guess but doubtful

Just a thought.

What if he gave the girls $100 each, to just have a "sexy" evening, that was limited to just watching the "show"?  How exciting to be there, but not enough to get some "wood".  They may have said that the rule was, "no touching", unless invited.  Why not?  I would go to a party like that.  I can tell you that I would be dueling with the one eyed dragon a bit later.  :blush:

1 minute ago, wathou said:

" we had a lot of men for tonight, but we chose you alex because we are young and you are not" - Irma xD
then jessica " you are just ok" xD POOR DUDE, but hey thank you alex for the toys ;) 

what is the xD all about just wondering

13 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Ofc it was like that, cus you ordered a strippers.

Normal people dont act like that, no metter how hard you want to believe they do.

No shit!!!  Hallelujah!!!!  It took awhile but I've finally found the definitive expert on "normal" people.  You have no fucking idea what we ordered.  In fact, the girls that came with some of the guys at the party and during the course of the night stripped down and danced.   Ya know, those 'abnormal"  people you and your sanctimonious  clan pass judgment on.  Two of those abnormal girls were RN's.  One was a stripper that came with a guy who had no idea what was to happen.  The last one I don't know what she does for a living but I'm sure she does something abnormal.  It simply evolved.  No one went over the line.  No one got hurt.  At the end of the night 3 of us caught a cab home and the rest went about their most likely deviant and abnormal lives.  

Tell ya what.. this whole conversation start because you decided you knew this all went down, even though I doubt you are any where near Barcelona or personally know any of the girls.  You simply wanted to comment and be a buzzkill.  So I responded but since you know doubt probably consider me a deviant or notnormal  I'll end it here and not respond.  So if you want.. I'll give ya the last word.  No doubt it'll make you feel important and better..

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

" we had a lot of men for tonight, but we chose you alex because we are young and you are not" - Irma xD
then jessica " you are just ok" xD POOR DUDE, but hey thank you alex for the toys ;) 

Time to go home for the older man, he has foolished himself the whole evening, chicks had foolished  him too, just ridiculous....

• Upvote 1