Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Holy what! The first of the party girls returns - watch out for visits to the downstairs WC LOL - and TBH I did not expect it today. Downloading GTA V which will take about a day as I thought I'd take a break from RLC and then they bring back one of RLC's greatest beauties. Makes me hope for Belle but maybe she'll join Lola, Becca and Caro in B2 with Polya and Anna replaces the twins in B1. I'm getting carried away now bu break out the Happy Juice :biggrin:

What did you take to have such a nice dream  ??

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

if anyone has that video pm me please.... im tempted to offer both my arms and one of my legs

There were at least 2 consecutive nights when she used a dildo ... we didn't have replay then and I only saw a little because of course Belle was around and I never leave her.

• Upvote 1

Wow:exclamation: RLC has given everyone choices--and for those of you who like big breasted women you now have

Irma, Stella, Linda, Desiree,  and Danaya  (not in any particular order as to the size) or popularity of the ones mentioned :biggrin:

• Upvote 2