Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Do the twins also have identical meat flaps?,,,that's one way to tell :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mq7bgkwFpN1rutinco1_1280.jpg

Wedll I thought maybe, but hell Mikey thier pussies look Identical too,,,,,,,,, titties Identical,,,,,,, asses Identical........ smiles and eyes.........I give up it is like looking into a mirror.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Wedll I thought maybe, but hell Mikey there pussies look Identical too,,,,,,,,, tities Identical,,,,,,, asses Identical........ smiles and eyes.........I give up it is like looking into a mirror.

tumblr_obq0w6wUEB1sk6fpro1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Lia back

Bit of confusion which twin was painted and which 1 went out. I thought Lia went out too but Noldus thought it was Mia...:confused:

I tried to spot a mark on the painted twins arse but couldn't see one earlier, hence I thought this was Mia...

51 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Have there been any great views tonight? I have high hopes that we saw at lot of Lia from what I heard? I am still going to silently cry that Belle isn't there. What a time she'd be having! All she needs is open friendly girls who want to dance and have fun and now B1 is very much the place she needs to be.

But Belle would have gone too far with the wine by now and be in a right state :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

But Belle would have gone too far with the wine by now and be in a right state :biggrin:

"Hello Ilona,,,yes this is Mikey,,,guess who Sulzer is here talking about and looking at?,,,,,Yes I will come and see you since he doesn't want you anymore" :biggrin::biggrin:

iloirm.thumb.jpeg.93762d31bfff7bda5da828aa831875c2.jpeg

• Upvote 2