Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a lot of fun wasn't it. I enjoy watching these women dance around in various stages of undress, but it's not really sexual to me, and thats not being negative. My crew and i had lot's of sleepovers i guess you would call them, although no one really got any sleep.We would all have sexy underwear on and and drink champagne and flash our boobs, and dance around to a lot of hard rock. It was sexy but not sexual . It wasn't like a spark would happen and we'd would break out the vibrators,  start eating each other out. This was great and a good show for the guys on here, and entertaining, which along with reallife, which can at times be boring as hell, makes this house a lot of fun to watch. And i don't know Stella from before this, but she is a beautiful girl, with a very hot body i must say!

• Upvote 3

DAMN!

Tonight's LR show was awesome. Shame Stella and Mia didn't join in the total nudity but the important things are:

1. The light was properly on ... again Nora you see!

2. The camera's did not skip for me, not once even with Stella there which meant 3 girls close to Cam 2. Thnaks RLC.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

DAMN!

Tonight's LR show was awesome. Shame Stella and Mia didn't join in the total nudity but the important things are:

1. The light was properly on ... again Nora you see!

2. The camera's did not skip for me, not once even with Stella there which meant 3 girls close to Cam 2. Thnaks RLC.

Mia was nude...the painting just hid her pussy...but not from behind :biggrin:

9 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Maybe this will help you unsee that video :biggrin::biggrin:

This is the point about twerking. So much of what people were calling twerking on her was booty shake but really your back has to to be at the most 60 degrees (preferably 45 or less) and that booty has to be really thrust out as shown in the still from the vid above.