Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Boards are getting really quiet at the moment - probably will have 50 pages tonight as Irma and Stella get it on and the twins finally bate LOL - but very little posted on the boards of The Goddess and Nelly despite the fact the latter has a rather pretty guest, Bogdan's sister?

We are having a hurricane where I am (called a storm but sustained winds to equal a Category 1 and some Category 2 strength gusts) and one of my trees has fallen over. Not one of the bigger ones, just about 10 feet high.

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Such optimism   :biggrin:

Innocent country girls LOL! Yeah I imagine country girls are real innocent. I once saw a bunch of country folks at an amusement park - TBH it looked like they'd all slept with each other. I imagine the description is appropriate for some but not all of the Bible Belt.

But church goers aren't necessarily well behaved earlier. Just ask how good priests and nuns are and then think about how their congregations really behave. 

Of course it depends how you perceive behaviour and I really don't have much of a problem with anything that goes on in RLC except violence.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Boards are getting really quiet at the moment - probably will have 50 pages tonight as Irma and Stella get it on and the twins finally bate LOL - but very little posted on the boards of The Goddess and Nelly despite the fact the latter has a rather pretty guest, Bogdan's sister?

We are having a hurricane where I am (called a storm but sustained winds to equal a Category 1 and some Category 2 strength gusts) and one of my trees has fallen over. Not one of the bigger ones, just about 10 feet high.

so BB you are in/about S Iowa ? weather map shows most active area there...