Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

cam 5 L&M room getting jerky for me

Me too. It's generally crap on replay but usually fine live. We need this Cam to be spot on cos I find it the best 1 in this room. The lighting isn't good with Cam 6 when they just put the lamps on. It's great with natural light but not this time of the day....:cry:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought that was finished. Well we've got something to look forward to when it's over...:biggrin:

Observing Irma as I have; I tend to think she's got something in the works for this evening. She spent an inordinate amount of time talking with the twins today and one especially. Just a guess so we'll see...

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Stella is the cook i need in my kitchen.. i will provide the food.. and the outfits for her to wear:biggrin:

Well we've had Leora, Nelly, Irma, Belle, Masha and Vika all cook naked and Jess and Maya in their costumes ... so Stella needs to step up.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well we've had Leora, Nelly, Irma, Belle, Masha and Vika all cook naked and Jess and Maya in their costumes ... so Stella needs to step up.

Thats ok.:blush:. however.. its not all nudity with me, great lingerie is awesome on the right body though... love it.. Stella daaaaaayum that ass:biggrin: