Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, euth63 said:

Irma washing his nuts and his shit didn't even twitch.  SAD.

She should have put a soapy finger in his ass while she was washing his nuts. Then if he got hard, he would be humiliated because probably no one would do anything about it. He's better off not getting a hardon probably, other than the bashing he's getting in here.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

welllll the soapy finger massaging his prostate gland can force an erection and ejaculation. Doctors do it for some reason.

but you need a long finger..stroking the soapy penis at the same time will double his pleasure...

most "manly" men won't allow it tho

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

In any case, the man is very brave. I (and many, many others) would not make me naked before these girls if I had such a small one.

Maybe if I were heavily drunk or stoned, but otherwise never.

When your Member is small it takes a lot of guts to expose yourself to the whole world.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When your Member is small it takes a lot of guts to expose yourself to the whole world.

yes he deserves much credit for his participation...honestly.....we should all give Alex a hand...but then he might get an erection..

thank you Alex, Ladies, Twins & Stella. all spent hours entertaining us.

Irma, Master of Ceremonies, Always puts together a good time..Thank you Irma...

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Merde alors ,  je ne comprends plus rien à ce con

Hahahahahaha... om goodness.. and i still did not subscribe.. well my eyesight is still intact but if it went well.. Alex  nice one :biggrin:

4 hours ago, balt2103 said:

I know the definition of "atypical". I just do not know what is meant by a sexual orientation. Irma does not say hetero, gay or bi, she says atypically. Can she only with fat people? Only in the subway? Or alone? With strangers? No sex before marriage? Or only with people of the same religion? Or what? She is a very open, tolerant and uncomplicated person. She has no problem with the swinger club. Why did she not bring a man/women/other for sex in the apartment during these many months?

She and Jess did invite Russ to pleasure them, but Irma admitted later she faked her orgasm with him. She also went down on Danaya and Jess, but did not seem to want anything in return. Maybe she prefers taking care of herself and others, rather than having others take care of her

• Upvote 1