Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Irma is getting fed up having to babysit the twins, while Stella comes and goes.  Stella...just by the fact that she has been in the project before, should be helping lead the twins and activities.  Irma sat in the dining room for over an hour barely looking up from her phone, while one of the twins tried very hard to get her attention.  I don't think Irma knows what to do with both twins and the fact that they are there is making things difficult for her.  Now Irma is hiding under her bed covers.  Can't say i blame her.

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Better be cats and not kitties otherwise you have a serious problem. At least you can always shave a kitty and it does not eat much except hot dogs.:biggrin:

and sausages & bananas & some squash....

then of course there's  aids, i've got aids...

small, medium & ouch !

(marital aids their called)

Seriously guys. I know we call the twins a little because they're generally pretty inseperable, and they do play to the cams a bit, but what I really love about them, apart from their obviously beautiful and have great bodies and are as sexy as fuck,  is how really close they are to each other, That, for me, is the most genuine part of them, and RLC has no control over that. :heart:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

These twins are gonna give me a heart attack big time. One facing cam 5 and the other cam 6

The lighting in the room at this time is poor though. Naked in the afternoon is the best time to catch them, or if they put the full lights on at night if they're playing cards...not that I've paid much attention...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1