Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

58 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe Irma doesn't like it that Gina is so often in B!, because she doesn't get all the attention.

I agree. Irma likes to be the center. If someone else gets all the attention, she is not happy and tries to draw attention to itself, or is "pissed" and go to bed..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

stella should have lots of energy today for being in bed all day yesterday

Actually that's backwards.  the longer someone sleeps past 8 hrs the body starts over processing the wrong

kinds nutrients & fats just making you more tired until you consume more calories to compensate.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

All the tenants lazying about. No one making any plans that i can see so a very quiet night ahead. :sleepy:

In all other apartments is more "action" than in b1 and b2. Especially with VH-TV is the action in the last days (4some in anna & alex apt, in eric & layla apt., and jeka sends mira to the guest bed today and have sex in every free minute  with another woman). With cost-free replay.

7 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

In all other apartments is more "action" than in b1 and b2. Especially with VH-TV is the action in the last days (4some in anna & alex apt, in eric & layla apt., and jeka sends mira to the guest bed today and have sex in every free minute  with another woman). With cost-free replay.

i think Vh has a lot of potential ( great PR team), BUT right now the quality camera are not that great, and at least for me big b/g orgies are not my thing ^^' it gets quickly boring like watching a couple apt at rlc :X If vh upgrade their cams and go for the roomate girls kinda apt ( like k&k, b1 & b2) i think rlc should become worry but right now i don't think they are fearing Vh ^^'
All depends on rlc about what they will do with those 30 additional $ that we are paying monthly with the replay fonction ... ( right now pretty disapointed :X)

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe it's true, Irma suffers a little the presence of Gina in B1, she wants to have the exclusive on the twins

i don't think irma gives a fuck about gina being good friend with the twins she is already buzy enough with what she does outside ^^'

• Upvote 1