Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

NOW ON STAGE at THE ALL NEW BARCELONA GENTLEMANS CLUB

Dual Threat Heart Throbs, and  The Glorious Goodness of Gina

Sorry. ... I hate this  daily teasing gogo dancing something.

It has nothing to do with REAL LIFE and is performed as work without any fun or real participation.   .... I'm sure the the girls have a good laugh and wonder why there are so many people paying for this shit. ... It is just sad, because it seems that non of the girls is shy for real. They simply do not show any openness.

Particularly sad is that Stella has lost all her openness. Nothing is left from the girl that had sex in the apartment (with a guy several times) or used toys (by herself or with help). ... Teasing only? WTF??

The current girl cast of RLC (including barcelona and K&K&H) is a disaster:

• Only 2/10 girls have something like a sex life.
  • None (0/10) seems to have a real life there at all. 

It is simply useless and  ridiculous to state something like "The private life of other people live in 24/7." ... So much teasing, but not a bit real life. 

• Upvote 6

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody said when Stella moved in that she was wearing a wedding ring. If that is the case and she is married now then that could be the reason for not doing much this time around. On the wedding ring just going by what I read and guessing on the rest. Also it was possible when Gina moved in that they put her wherever there was an open bed at the time instead of moving people around. They may have wanted to keep Irma and Stella in the same apt. On this I am only guessing and throwing it out to think about.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Somebody said when Stella moved in that she was wearing a wedding ring. If that is the case and she is married now then that could be the reason for not doing much this time around. On the wedding ring just going by what I read and guessing on the rest. Also it was possible when Gina moved in that they put her wherever there was an open bed at the time instead of moving people around. They may have wanted to keep Irma and Stella in the same apt. On this I am only guessing and throwing it out to think about.

Sounds as good as anything else.

29 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It's just as well that Beautiful Gina goes to the lovely twins in B1, so she can unleash the sensually beautiful dances to the glorious loud music in the background. For now that B2 has received many complaints about loud music and other things that have disturbed the neighbors around them. As is well question whether it will be able to get so big parties in the B2 to the summer, when the police have already been given a warning to all in B2. A small poor planning for the RLC of the choice of location of B2, for all these beautiful girls who love to dance in the hot summer nights. There will probably be a higher pressure in the B1 to the summer I think.

B1 had  a complaint a few days ago but I don't think it went to the police. Sometimes it is ordinary people complaining about the noise but often there are self appointed moral police who simply want to close down businesses or remove residents from places they don't approve of. They do this by harassing business owners, employees, customers and occupants, rather in the style of the anti-abortionists in the US. There will no doubt be some moralists who are aware of the locations of RLC and might be tempted to take pernicious action.

Have you noticed that generally the twins are more keen (and do so more frequently) to touch Gina than vice versa? It is not invariable and she frequently responds in kind but as a broad generalisation I believe it true.

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

It would be nice for Stella, but make her an bad cast. ... It is simply useless to cast a girl were a the BF or even husband is sitting jealousy at home and restricts all openness.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

B1 aveva una denuncia qualche giorno fa, ma non credo che è andata alla polizia. A volte è la gente comune che si lamentano per il rumore, ma spesso ci sono auto nominati polizia morale che vogliono semplicemente di chiudere le imprese o rimuovere i residenti da luoghi che non approvano. Fanno questo molesto imprenditori, dipendenti, clienti e gli occupanti, piuttosto nello stile degli anti-abortisti negli Stati Uniti. Non ci sarà senza dubbio alcuni moralisti che sono a conoscenza delle posizioni di RLC e potrebbe essere tentati di agire perniciosa.

but instead of making noise and noise girls should do orgies !!
no problems with neighbors and RLC customers happy.
two birds with one stone !!!

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Which brings me to a cultural question and that is which is the ring finger for Ukrainians. It might be different. And I don't know what religion Stella is but probably Orthodox which might have different rules as well.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It would be nice for Stella, but make her an bad cast. ... It is simply useless to cast a girl were a the BF or even husband is sitting jealousy at home and restricts all openness.

How do you explain Michelle? And judging  by what he sent her he would have had no objection with her playing with Belle, especially as he knows her.

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Have you noticed that generally the twins are more keen (and do so more frequently) to touch Gina than vice versa? It is not invariable and she frequently responds in kind but as a broad generalisation I believe it true.

Gina may not be a touchy feely type of girl.

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

but instead of making noise and noise girls should do orgies !!
no problems with neighbors and RLC customers happy.
two birds with one stone !!!

I hear you Mikelima, that's why I was disappointed the party stopped at Lola's. Polya and Belle clearly were not interested in continuing to party without the music when they could have just got on with the fucking but instead of just the music everything stopped.

• Upvote 2