Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I'm fairly sure that's Lia giving us the view right now, and she has the birthmark on her bum, so the whole MIA (Mark In Ass) theory is wrong

Lia is definately the 1 with the mark on her bum, she has a  little worse complexion than Mia, sleeps on the far side, generally gives us better shots of her pussy, and often touches it when Mia is out of the room...:biggrin:

Hi everyone.  I don't usually comment on here but Irma came back about an hour ago and I was surprised that no one mentioned it. Everyone came to greet her and they sat at the table as she told all a story (I presume of her activities outside of the house). Everyone listened intently and it seemed apparent that she was telling them her sexual adventures. It seemed that she was indicating some kind of setup where there was liquid over her chest and everyone was excited and chatted and laughed. Maybe I am totally wrong but it felt like she was talking about some kind of photo shoot (hardcore maybe?). That was my instinct and probably not right but anyhow... At one point she turned and pointed to the camera as if to say, 'I forgot they are listened in on us'. They all turned to look at the camera and laughed.  I wonder if anyone else caught it and what they thought.  She left again with Stella, but would love to know what the translators on here thought of it. Hmmmm.

2 minutes ago, strangerman1 said:

Hi everyone.  I don't usually comment on here but Irma came back about an hour ago and I was surprised that no one mentioned it. Everyone came to greet her and they sat at the table as she told all a story (I presume of her activities outside of the house). Everyone listened intently and it seemed apparent that she was telling them her sexual adventures. It seemed that she was indicating some kind of setup where there was liquid over her chest and everyone was excited and chatted and laughed. Maybe I am totally wrong but it felt like she was talking about some kind of photo shoot (hardcore maybe?). That was my instinct and probably not right but anyhow... At one point she turned and pointed to the camera as if to say, 'I forgot they are listened in on us'. They all turned to look at the camera and laughed.  I wonder if anyone else caught it and what they thought.  She left again with Stella, but would love to know what the translators on here thought of it. Hmmmm.

if you have the time of when it happen i can send it to translation ^^'

Just now, wathou said:

if you have the time of when it happen i can send it to translation ^^'

Thanks wathou!  I can only say it was around an hour ago, but cannot be more specific I'm afraid. I was waiting for comments on it but they didn't come.

19 minutes ago, strangerman1 said:

I think it's very likely not anything that you mentioned, but as Wathou said someone with Replay can grab it and send to translators if there's something interesting. Irma has only ever done softcore photoshoots and not for a few years, as far as we know. And she was not out of the house for long today before she returned. Angie in B2 is doing photoshoots when she leaves the house, but she is gone for many hours and returns with makeup which she washes off. 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think it's very likely not anything that you mentioned, but as Wathou said someone with Replay can grab it and send to translators if there's something interesting. Irma has only ever done softcore photoshoots and not for a few years, as far as we know. And she was not out of the house for long today before she returned. Angie in B2 is doing photoshoots when she leaves the house, but she is gone for many hours and returns with makeup which she washes off. 

Thanks Benfold. I didn't know how long she had been gone so had no context for the conversation. I know about the softcore stuff and threw my conclusions together based on the body language.  It still seemed interesting, but probably totally banal.